If your business is not in Makati, but more central/northern NCR, this is a good location, right off EDSA. It is also near malls, so it's easy to pick-up any last-minute items you may have forgotten to pack.
HEAT Restaurant offers a wonderful variety, for breakfast you can have a "world tour" of food options!
The spa did cancel my massage; I made reservation evening before for 7am, they called me at 6.40am saying "too many walk-ins, can we move your appointment to later?" When I told them "No, just cancel my appointment" they called me back at 7.15am "Are you coming?" So there was a lack of understanding there, and a bit frustrating that walk-ins are more important than those that make reservations. Guess if you're reading this, try walking-in for a massage, may have better luck than I did! ;-)
Otherwise, good Customer Service by staff, nice room, good food, will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Philippines' foremost deluxe city-resort convention hotel. It offers 631 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, dining choices, and CHI, The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Prestigia and Expedia so you can book your Edsa Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong
- Edsa Shangri-La Mandaluyong, Metro Manila