US$ 145
US$ 127
  • Pool
US$ 140
US$ 118
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 143
US$ 46
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 52/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

So well, I heard the name Crown Regency and thought back to me experiences in other hotels of the same brand - clean, value for money generally. I wouldn't consider this the case for the one in Makati definitely! Please also note that this is not a resort in my opinion - it's a shoplot hotel - looks run down and old with a small coffee house. The rooms were really dated and the sheets were in terrible condition! The bed creeked and wasn't the most comfortable.

The worst of it though is the bathroom. Terribly small and really in a shocking state. When you open the door to the bathroom it hits the comode- that's how small it is! I wonder how the westerners manage in that sized bathrooms. Over the 3 nights that I stayed there, not once did I have hot water and I wouldn't consider it super clean either. Location may be good especially for business travelers and it is walking distance to several malls if you're looking for shopping and dining options. Parking is extremely limited and cabs find it hard to stop by the hotel as there is no space. Thus you end up blocking traffic.

Let me just say that I'm being kind by giving it two stars. I found the service (other than from one or two waiters and bellboys) lacking as well. There are loads of other options in Makati, check them out! If you're left with no alternative, make sure that your room does not face the road (as mine did) as it's definitely not sound proof. You can also hear your neighbors clearly!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2017

The rooms are nice and clean. The wifi was not very good and dropped often. My room came with a very comfortable chair.
Breakfast is very simple but traditional Filipino style, it's just rice and some simple meats and vegetables. They didn't include breakfast on the day was leaving and it was about $14 USD for breakfast which is a total rip off.
Twice the doorman of the hotel got a taxi for me and got me in a taxi with cost three times what it should have.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
CrownRegencyHotel, Marketing Communications at Crown Regency Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear UserTravel,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to know that our hotel and facilities were to your liking providing you a comfortable stay. On the other hand, we're sorry to hear you didn't have such a pleasant experience on your last day in the hotel. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate departments.

Have a good day!

Yours truly,

Reviewed 23 January 2017

the place is good enough for a respite, it is accessible and near to places like malls and church. the staff are people-oriented, the food is just good enough, the room is clean and over-all outlook of the hotel is very good.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi macaspacjoy11,

We're glad to know you find the hotel services and amenities impressive. Your feedback makes us even want to serve our guests the best quality and top of the world services they deserve.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2017

I have been a repeat customer for so many years but I always have to tell them as they don't have a way to find it out themselves in their system. Been upgraded but it is on the main road and since it is NY I am sure it will be noisy so I transferred at the back which is a bit quieter BUT some rude inconsiderate guest really annoyed me and though the hotel staffs tried to warn them to no avail. Also, staffs are always new every year I come back which is not a good thought. They are young and still learning the proper way to handle the guest and things.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Asiatravel.com

Good Day Vinne72,

Thanks for spending your New Year's Day with us. We apologize for the experience you had encountered with some of our guests though. We're working on ways to make sure your stay with us is a memorable one.

See you again next time!

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in good location at the centre of Makati, budget price compared to the other hotels around. Stayed there twice for work, and was great location for many vicinity such as SM and other big malls, and the airport...

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Hello Kidane!

We're glad to know that you were satisfied with your recent stay at Crown Regency Makati. We're looking forward to seeing you again soon!