“its the bread that makes me wanna go back”
Review of Bon Banhmi

Bon Banhmi
Ranked #371 of 1,582 Restaurants in Makati
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This is my choice of breakfast whenever i crave for their sandwich without cilantro. Its the crispy bread that makes me wanna go back to this Vietnamese sandwich stall. The sandwich is big enough to satisfy my hunger in the morning. I only buy the medium size for 99 pesos.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I had just exited the drugstore in Ayala 30th mall when I noticed their stall off to the side. I took a look and decided to try one after seeing that their banhmi was quite big (you can share half with a friend without resenting it) and relatively cheap (P119) as compared to other Vietnam sandwich places in the metro. The bread was crunchy and the filling was tasty and just about the right amount. I wouldn't mind eating this on a regular basis.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

I first discovered Bon Bahnmi - Vietnamese Sandwich in its first and original branch in San Antonio Village. I was Blessed enough to be working within this village in Makati so looking for a good spot to eat has always been easy. Yey!

I'm a little ashamed that i've just recently tried Vietnamese sandwiches and I got obsessed with it on my first try. Love at first taste!

Bon Banhmi just recently opened a new branch in Vito Cruz Taft, a small food stall situated outside University Mall.
I'm so envious that Lasallians can now grab a healthy and delicious go-to meal whenever they're hungry just a few walks away from South Gate! If you're a Lasallian you'd know that our usual dining options would be neigboring fastfood chains if not, karinderias, or expensive restaurants across and within Vito Cruz. It's very rare to find healthy options to eat cause it is usually expensive.

FAVORITES:
⭐️Grilled Beef Bahnmi
⭐️Roasted Pork Bahnmi

SELLING POINT:
CRISPY TILL THE LAST BITE!
✔️Best for baon and quick miryenda
✔️Appetizing for people who love Cilantros!
✔️A healthy take-away meal!
✔️Affordable

Large size are priced at P119 and medium once at P99.
They also accept delivery for orders P300 up!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Went here VERY RECENTLY because I enjoyed their branch in Mall of Asia I thought the main branch must taste much better since the Vietnamese owners are making the bahn mis themselves. But boy how disappointed was I when I took my first bite. It was so hard to bite the bread is just old. It's not crunchy either... ok it is a bit crunchy on one end but the rest is not crunchy. It's just so disappointing since we really went out of our way (and schedule) to find their place.

Also one more thing.. I know they are Vietnamese yes but I don't think it's nice to speak a language that the rest do not understand and then stare. Made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Needless to say I still like the bahn mi I first had in Mall of Asia and I will be going to that branch from now on.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

Let's describe the sandwich: enormous, crispy baguettes handmade fresh every morning. They slather on some clarified butter before toasting, together with the pate (I can inhale a bottle of that pate in one sitting) and meats, generous servings of julienned and pickled vegetables, the fresh bite of cilantro.... wow! Simple but you will dream of this sandwich every night.

I prefer the traditional sandwich with lean pork and shredded meat, but everything else they have is equally tasty. For the beef variant, the meat is tender with a mellow barbecue sauce. The chicken variant with its peanut sauce is a must-try.

Go ahead. Try their sandwiches, and keep coming back for more.