“Good food at a very affordable price...”

Mad Mark's Creamery and Good Eats
Ranked #26 of 46 Dessert in Makati
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Worth one’s money! I had a great dining experience and definitely will be coming back again. We tried the medium well steak with free 3 side dishes (smashed potato, baked potatoes, house salad), bearloaded frites for our appetizer and super yummy coffee flavored ice cream! Plus a very courteous and wonderful crew! Way to go guys!!!!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Pleasant surprise in their outlet at BGC.

Try their classic dishes - signature steak, grilled chicken creole and pork chop steak. Classic fish and chips and burger are also recommended.

Their lemonade drink contains big slices of lemon but taste is nothing special, except for slight minty taste.

Overall, good food and even better service.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We all know that a good steak is pricey, but here in Mas Mark's everything is reasonable from the price, quality of food to its proportion. One can leave the shop with a happy tummy.

My sister, my husband and I were craving for a good steak. The meat we had are juicy, moist and tender. The mashed potatoes that goes with it were sooo creamy and "mushroomy" taste which is perfectly goes well wtih the steak we had. The tangy/tarty sauce of the steak wants you to dig in for more.

I know there are other steak house aside from Mad Mark's; however, this shop is not intimidating at all, iy has its own rustic family vibe into it, which makes dining a wonderful experience.

If you want a value for money heavy meal, don't hesitate to try Mad Mark's. The desserts are good too.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Bestseller:
I tried their Signature Steak medium rare with Johnnie Double Black Sauce (sweet & smoky), Bacon Potato Salad, and Garden Grains (veggies with rice). The sauce was in a shot glass. I'm not so into the salad and the meat's probably better off as medium well or well-done.

Homebrewed Iced Tea:
It was very deliciously sweet and served in a giant mason jar. At first, it looked like they could've given more but the volume was just right. This gave room for dessert since they serve terrific ice-cream!

Ice-Cream:
Stupendous! Excellent! Bodacious! I don't need to mention flavors. Try them all!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

This is my comfort food. Love having lunch here. Would rather come here and pay a bit more than eat in the fast food. Steaks are really good.

I don't find anything special though with their ice cream for the price they are selling it.

Some of the crew are nice and accomodating while some are not.