“Lovely pastry and good ambience”

Wildflour Cafe + Bakery
Ranked #2 of 46 Dessert in Makati
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

This is a solid option. People might find it a little expensive but you get what you pay for. Outstanding pastries, good food, good ambience, good wifi, ok coffee. Can be a little noisy when its full, but that only make sense..

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I had breakfast with my friend this morning and oh boy! I loved their food!

Pros (+)

- Great interior. Too bad I did not take pictures. Rest assured that it is IG-worthy though.
- Great menu. There’s a lot to choose from.
- Their version of Arroz Caldo is great. This is the first time I tasted a congee with coconut milk on it. God, I’m craving again!
- Ricotta Pancake (with real fruits, mainly strawberries and mango) is to die for (at least for my taste) I love the fluffy pancakes!
- Quality service from the security personnel to food attendants.

Cons (+)

- Pricey. Php 1000+ for a breakfast is too much for me but hey, the food is really great.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast here this morning and it was superb. The pastries and cakes are amazing if you like to have something sweet with your coffee (which was very good too). I had the Madame Croque which is a toasted ham and gruyere sandwich... my wife had lemon crepes. We won't need to eat for days! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I truly recommend this place to all my friends and to the people I've met. Both interior and outdoor of cafe was comfortable. Delicious food and good service.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

French toast was not warm enough and the chicken fillet was really wild - not so crunchy and dry

Service - not so enthusiastic staff

Date of visit: August 2018