Was in Manila for 3 days and we took this hotel
Good thing about the hotel
1) Near to eatery places a few shops and fast food restaurants. There is even a supermarket nearby that opens till 1am.
2) The room that we got was a huge room with two bathroom 1 toilet a small kitchen area with fridge, a living room and a queen size bed with TV.
3)Good for a few nights stay and travelling in huge family.
What is BADLY needed for the hotel
1) The rooms are a bit bare, cupboards are worn out and the panels just came off the hinges. The sofa is old and musky.
2) The bathroom needs improvement especially the water heater. The one we got the plug was so worn out the heater did not work. Bathed for 3 days with cold water.
3) The TV at times died out due to some satellite signals etc etc. We watched the TV at night for news updates of the country and it does not work at all.
4) The aircond seriously needs and upgrade. Noisy and it looks worn out.
5) The staff are a bit unsure of our request (probably due to language). There is no wifi in the room just the lobby area. So need to go down at the lobby for "fast" internetMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking