“The Best Italian Restaurant in Makati”
Review of Farfalla

Farfalla
Ranked #69 of 1,589 Restaurants in Makati
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Description: At Farfalla, we bring the same exacting attention and care to our food and service as we do at our parent, Hotel Durban. We handcraft all our pasta & pizza, striving to make your dining experience as personal as possible. We source only the freshest produce of the season and with artisinal producers. All our dishes are made to order, without short cuts. We do not alter our recipes to suit the local palate, preferring instead to adhere to traditional Italian recipes and techniques. We bring you authentic Italian regional specialties prepared by chefs with extensive overseas experience, and served in a modern and elegant environment with al fresco and air-conditioned, indoor options.
Reviewed 4 February 2016

The restaurant is located in Hotel Durban. The place is very clean and the design is warm and inviting. The staff is friendly is speak good English. We went there few times and ALL of the dishes we took were great.
The Ravioli di Mele is an amazing dish if you are vegetarian. For the meat lovers, try the Filetto al Pepe Nero (Pan-grilled tenderloin) or the beef braciole, both dishes are really good.
The pizzas are also very good, you can even do home delivery for the pizza from food panda. Their pizza crust is better than every other pizza place on town.
Very recommended!!!

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I highly recommend Farfalla. The restaurant is beautifully designed, very professional staff, not expensive and most importantly the food is AMAZING!!!
Must try the Pizza and the Ravioli.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Really wonderful, upscale Italian food, at very reasonable prices. I don't understand the comments on portion size; I ordered the delicious lasagne Bolognese, no appetizers no sides, and I couldn't finish it!

You really owe it to yourself to check out Farfalla: great food, super cocktails, fast and friendly service. I liked Farfalla even better than the Grammercy, and I liked the Grammercy (71) a lot!

2  Thank Resort101204
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

A regular here... food very good... as said before and denied by management the portions see very small... if I could afford it I would order two portions to fill me up...home cooked breads are sometimes stale.... I say again great food... bigger portions please

Reviewed 31 December 2015

I cant understand the negative or average reviews given for Farfalla. It's, hands down, the BEST italian food Ive had while in Manila, and I would even place it with other superior italian restaurants around the globe. The service was fantastic, Alvin was our server and was professional, kind, and funny! We started with the mozzarella friters. As soon as they arrived at our table, we knew this was going to be a special meal. Perfectly breaded chunks of glorious mozzarella, sarap!!! The pasta dish, which two of us shared and was plenty, was a dazzling combination of fresh seafood on top of fresh, homemade pasta that was perfectly al dente and just absolutely delicious! We also shared a pizza that was crisp, yet delicate, with the perfect balance of cheese, toppings and sauce. The cream spinach...WOW!!! Dessert was the panna cotta. Multiple flavor layers that came in stages that just tingled the tastebuds with joy!! If you're in the Makati area do yourself a favor. Eat at Farfalla!! Its an experience to remember and for the price...a no brainer!!

2  Thank Joe S