See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

i love my stay here at makati palace hotel. very good hotel. im happy. i love the hotel. very good man room cleaner venecel and bryan to change my light so i can see good. i recommend this hotel. i will come back always

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank aliarabic
JAngsico, Front Office Manager at Makati Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Aliarabic,

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay at Makati Palace Hotel. Please be assured that we have shared your kind words and feedback with our team especially to Venecel and Bryan, to address wherein applicable, to ensure that guests' satisfaction is met at all times. We look forward to your next visit!

Thank you.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

It has been 3 years since I last stayed there and choose to give her one more try and see if she could retain some of her former glory. I gave a very different review last time I stayed and was very unhappy with how I was treated and the overall standard of the hotel. This time I am pleased to say some of the issues have been rectified. The main one being a reliable wifi service which makes a huge difference. The security and front desk staff were excellent. The housekeepers outstanding! I originally was put in the back facing 7th-floor room and the sound from a nearby club kept me up 3 nights in a row and the aircon quite noisy. After asking to be moved I was placed on the 9th floor, side facing and it was very quiet and the bed was exceptional! So comfy and with a great choice of pillows. The room was very hot and I complained to the front desk about this and they sent a service operator straight away who cleaned the filters as they were very dirty and should have been cleaned months ago. It worked fine after the clean. Ok, that was the positives but the old girl still has issues, the elevators always seem a bit hit and miss, the pool was still not available to use (seemed from other reviews it may have been so for some time). I had quite a few baby roaches make an appearance but I didn't inform the staff at the time in case I had to move again and I was quite happy where I was located. The gym was substandard with most of the machines out of order or parts missing. Regardless of the negatives, the hotel is getting old and will/does need some serious work but I still had a great experience, thought it was value for money and will go back again for sure.

Room Tip: If you are not initially happy with the room, see what else is available as the rooms can vary quite a bit in quality.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
JAngsico, Front Office Manager at Makati Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Kerry D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Makati Palace Hotel. We're glad that you choose to stay in our property again.

Your kind feedback towards our service and amenities serve as a motivation to our team. We work hard to achieve the outstanding services and we are pleased to learn that we met your expectations.

Once again, thank you for your willingness to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We look forward to sharing more memorable stays with you in the near future!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel has rented their yard to a building scarfolds company.
The make terrible noise starting as early as 5:30am.

Old building with thin old windows so you cannot keep the noise out. Didnt get sleep before impportant meeting.

Front office manager says "yes" and promise to do something and then no action.

Looks like they will keep making noise all august,september and october 2018 unless hotel do something. 7 days a week

Stay in other hotel while they host this company

**Picture from the stars of makati palace showing the noisy company.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
JAngsico, Front Office Manager at Makati Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Mr./Ms. LondonFair,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is with regrets to hear that your stay at the hotel fell short of your expectations.

Apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay especially on you sleepless nights because of the loud noise from the street near by. Based on our investigation the noise was from the road project organized by the city government,
Please be informed that we already relay the concern to the city government and they will change the time of their working hours.
With regards to the Front office staff that you have addressed your concern but failed to do proper action, apologies again and rest assured that we have raised this issue with our Front Office team to avoid the same incident from happening again.

We deeply value your relationship with Makati Palace and we are committed to providing you the highest level of service.
I hope this incident will not deter you from staying with us again.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Actually its my favourit hotel in philippines for so long .. specially this time ..been good service handle by ernest the room attendant. Actually ive seen him already when he was just a trainee inthis hotel now he is already a room attendant. I love here at Makati palace hotel. The price of roomis cheap but the rooms are nice.Thank you very much.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
JAngsico, Front Office Manager at Makati Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your great feedback thru TripAdvisor. We are so happy to know how much you appreciated our friendly and polite staffs and the overall experienced. We will definitely share this positive feedback to the entire team especially your great appreciation on the housekeeping department..

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I appreciate and was impressed at how professional, polite and friendly Angelica and Kher are at the front desk. I had problems checking-in at my room and they immediately lend a hand and made sure i was well taken cared of. The next day i had problems with my wifi access and Angelica immediately informed the technician. It took some time before it got fixed but she called several times to check if everything was ok. No hesitation in recommending this hotel for overnight or longer stays specially for male travellers.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Tatay U

Dear Mr. Tatay U,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Makati Palace Hotel.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay at Makati Palace Hotel. Please be assured that we have shared your kind words and feedback with our front office team, to address wherein applicable, to ensure that guests' satisfaction is met at all times. We look forward to your next visit!

Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated.