Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 49
Agoda.com
US$ 99
US$ 81
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 54
US$ 100
US$ 81
Priceline
US$ 135
US$ 112
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 November 2016

We were mislead by the official pictures that this place posts on Web sites. We were terribly disappointed when we got to our room. Everything is not only very old and in bad shape, but DIRTY. It does not take a lot of effort and money to keep a place in basic clean conditions. This hotel doesn't even bother to do so. The range was absolutely filthy! (see pictures). I advise you to NOT stay at this hotel. We left the same day.

Room Tip: Simply find another place to stay
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TomOpazo
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

My family went in Amorsolo Mansion in Makati for an overnight stay.Staffs were very accommodating and very friendly.Small hotel but clean.Budget friendly also and have personalised costumer service.Awesome

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2014 via mobile

I had to spend there few months. My office was few meters away. And they paid for it!
Terribly dirty. Cleaners just don't clean. No matter how many times you ask... So dusty that we got allergies!
If you leave few dirty dishes.. cleaners complain... you have to beg them to wash....
Bar/resto downstairs is pathletic. Terrible food and expensive. No decent drinks. Breakfast is ridiculous... not to mention that the owner is always drunk...
Parking is a joke. My car got a scratch and they just washed their hands.
You should get some toiletries every day! Forget it... unless you run after the cleaner....
Laundry is a nightmare... j lost 20% of my clothes...
If you want more details... I have an endless list!

Is a big NO NO!!!!
Obviously is not cheap.....

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Marco8960
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

This apart style hotel is situated within walking distance to makati's main facilities, shopping and bars.

The building is old fashion in today's standards but function able, the staff are friendly and cautious.

If management refurbished this building into 2014 standards then I would make my ratings higher.

The room I was appointed was a well sized one bedroom apartment which was clean but tired and furnished with old furniture.

Breakfast was included but was disappointed as only toast, coffee, powder juice was included within my rate, you had to pay for eggs and additional items which I felt whilst only cheap but pointless and should of been included with the room rate.

I paid Php3250 per night, which again was in line with other Makati hotels but I could of received a higher standard of room and breakfast for that rate and I consider slightly over priced.

I personally would not stay here again unless the rates was reduced in line with the refurbishment required or the building was upgraded with a proper inclusive breakfast.

Thank you to the staff however for your politeness and welcoming attitudes, keep up your commitment and hard work, maybe one day management will place some money back into modernizing what could be a great building.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael666
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The quality vs. price of this hotel is very low. The positive were that there was ample hot water in the bathroom and there was no extra charge for internet.

Otherwise: the room smelt very stuff and it was not possible to eliminate this during my 9-day stay. The a/c unit was old and very noisy: it had limited ability to cool the room, and made as much noise inside as the traffic outside. In the bathroom there was only a piece of soap provided which was not replaced during my stay. No shampoo or bath gel. The sheets are old and flimsy, the pillows very thin, and opening the wardrobe only made the stuffy smell worse. The breakfast was embarrassing - it appeared that the staff were counting how many cornflakes there were in each bowl.

This gets 2 out of 5 because it is not the worst place I have stayed whilst on business in Makati.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business