See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 December 2014 via mobile

I had to spend there few months. My office was few meters away. And they paid for it!
Terribly dirty. Cleaners just don't clean. No matter how many times you ask... So dusty that we got allergies!
If you leave few dirty dishes.. cleaners complain... you have to beg them to wash....
Bar/resto downstairs is pathletic. Terrible food and expensive. No decent drinks. Breakfast is ridiculous... not to mention that the owner is always drunk...
Parking is a joke. My car got a scratch and they just washed their hands.
You should get some toiletries every day! Forget it... unless you run after the cleaner....
Laundry is a nightmare... j lost 20% of my clothes...
If you want more details... I have an endless list!

Is a big NO NO!!!!
Obviously is not cheap.....

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Marco8960
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

This apart style hotel is situated within walking distance to makati's main facilities, shopping and bars.

The building is old fashion in today's standards but function able, the staff are friendly and cautious.

If management refurbished this building into 2014 standards then I would make my ratings higher.

The room I was appointed was a well sized one bedroom apartment which was clean but tired and furnished with old furniture.

Breakfast was included but was disappointed as only toast, coffee, powder juice was included within my rate, you had to pay for eggs and additional items which I felt whilst only cheap but pointless and should of been included with the room rate.

I paid Php3250 per night, which again was in line with other Makati hotels but I could of received a higher standard of room and breakfast for that rate and I consider slightly over priced.

I personally would not stay here again unless the rates was reduced in line with the refurbishment required or the building was upgraded with a proper inclusive breakfast.

Thank you to the staff however for your politeness and welcoming attitudes, keep up your commitment and hard work, maybe one day management will place some money back into modernizing what could be a great building.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael666
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The quality vs. price of this hotel is very low. The positive were that there was ample hot water in the bathroom and there was no extra charge for internet.

Otherwise: the room smelt very stuff and it was not possible to eliminate this during my 9-day stay. The a/c unit was old and very noisy: it had limited ability to cool the room, and made as much noise inside as the traffic outside. In the bathroom there was only a piece of soap provided which was not replaced during my stay. No shampoo or bath gel. The sheets are old and flimsy, the pillows very thin, and opening the wardrobe only made the stuffy smell worse. The breakfast was embarrassing - it appeared that the staff were counting how many cornflakes there were in each bowl.

This gets 2 out of 5 because it is not the worst place I have stayed whilst on business in Makati.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2013

The place, rooms and facilities are quite old already but still functions properly. Internet connection is fast although shared within your floor.

Bath tub is good, hot water and cold water are available. Aircon is working properly, cable TV is also available.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2010

The location is great. The lobby is very nice. Unfortunately this does not extend to the rooms. The carpet had stains. The cupboards stank of mold. The beds though were clean as far as we could tell. The bathroom had plenty of mold and the shower curtain looked like it was a decade old and started to develop intelligent life.
Upon checkout we had to help the staff find a towel. They thought someone would steal towels that are at least 10 years old?! The only positive thing I have to say is that it's cheap for the area, but not worth it. The room badly needed a renovation.
We stayed in a standard room and when complaining about the mold etc we were told that the deluxe rooms would be better. I do believe the difference between standard and deluxe should be amenities not the presence or absence of dirt and mold.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends