New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
US$ 176
US$ 165
US$ 119
US$ 77
Priceline
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
US$ 128
US$ 102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

US$ 116
US$ 50
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The quality vs. price of this hotel is very low. The positive were that there was ample hot water in the bathroom and there was no extra charge for internet.

Otherwise: the room smelt very stuff and it was not possible to eliminate this during my 9-day stay. The a/c unit was old and very noisy: it had limited ability to cool the room, and made as much noise inside as the traffic outside. In the bathroom there was only a piece of soap provided which was not replaced during my stay. No shampoo or bath gel. The sheets are old and flimsy, the pillows very thin, and opening the wardrobe only made the stuffy smell worse. The breakfast was embarrassing - it appeared that the staff were counting how many cornflakes there were in each bowl.

This gets 2 out of 5 because it is not the worst place I have stayed whilst on business in Makati.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2013

The place, rooms and facilities are quite old already but still functions properly. Internet connection is fast although shared within your floor.

Bath tub is good, hot water and cold water are available. Aircon is working properly, cable TV is also available.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2010

The location is great. The lobby is very nice. Unfortunately this does not extend to the rooms. The carpet had stains. The cupboards stank of mold. The beds though were clean as far as we could tell. The bathroom had plenty of mold and the shower curtain looked like it was a decade old and started to develop intelligent life.
Upon checkout we had to help the staff find a towel. They thought someone would steal towels that are at least 10 years old?! The only positive thing I have to say is that it's cheap for the area, but not worth it. The room badly needed a renovation.
We stayed in a standard room and when complaining about the mold etc we were told that the deluxe rooms would be better. I do believe the difference between standard and deluxe should be amenities not the presence or absence of dirt and mold.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 5 April 2009

• Stayed: April 2009
Reviewed 13 September 2008

First of all let me thank you for posting my review about Perla Mansion! We only stayed 1 night instead of 1 month, need I say more!! ( lucky for us we got our money back)
The next morning we went to Amorsolo Mansion in Adelantado street in Makati. We straight away booked for the whole month.
We used to stay at Amorsolo Mansion before and always liked the welcoming feeling you get when walking in. The staff is super friendly and always trying to help you.
The rooms are very nice and clean and I think every room has a small kitchen. We always feel at home there. Ok it does not have a swimming pool or gym, but for me not so important, but maybe for some people.
Greenbelt malls with all the shop and restaurants is just at 7 min walking distance. With Amorsolo you get a pretty good deal for the price your paying.
Guess,..... where I'm staying on my next vacation..
From me they get a excellent rating, just because we loved it and had a great time staying there.

ps: pictures from the room!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank lylydeurne_Belgium