All reviews boutique hotel room size is the hotel manager excellent location premier room week stay rooms are small walking distance very pleasant stay short stay buffet breakfast laundry service business trip front office makati area enjoyed my stay green belt
Reviewed 14 June 2015

I stayed for 4 nights at Astoria Greenbelt with my mom.
We enjoyed so much over there and it was perfect location for greenbelt.
The staffs were so friendly and atmosphere was great!
I would recommend to my friends and others those who goes to Manila in the future.
I def. will going back to this Hotel.

Room Tip: location, clean, friendly
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Katie S
Reviewed 11 June 2015

They did a good job on the contemporary design and chose touches that were appropriate for a small space. We were given a corner room on the second floor. Our room was clean albeit smallish which was fine for our purpose. Window-type A/C was cold but a tad noisy. Water pressure was good, bed was not saggy & lumpy, but most notably, unlike some mid-priced hotels in Manila, the towels were not ratty and threadbare but thick and of good quality.

I could've given a better rating were it not for some miscommunication regarding telephone usage. While upon checking in we were forewarned that there is going to be an P18 charge per call, we WERE NOT TOLD that should we happen to call a local mobile number the charges would be much higher. One of such calls which was 8 minutes ended up at P450 (roughly USD10). Wow! I was taken aback. That cost more than long distance roaming charges on my US phone.The night super was explaining some weird thing where their phone company charges them long distance to call a local mobile from their landline. Whatever the other details of her explanation were did not quite make sense. How is a Manila landline to a Philippine mobile, a long distance call? I asked her if she were in my place, would she make an 8 minute call for P450?

I am glad I asked for our bill the night before checkout and had the opportunity to question the charges. To the night super's credit, she did waive some of the 1 second calls (yes! they charge for calls the moment you dial even if no one picks it up from the other end) and brought the total charges from P952 to P692. More often than not, guest settle their bill right before departing. I wonder how many have been caught unaware or were too in a hurry to leave for the airport to question their bill.

Notwithstanding that unpleasantness, our stay was quite good overall. I would probably stay here again, but lesson learned. Next time I stay in any hotel in Manila (though I've stayed in quite a few and this was the 1st time I encountered charges for local calls) I would specifically ask about their local call policy and make sure to DIFFERENTIATE between a landline and mobile call.

Room Tip: The window wasn't much, but if you like some natural light make sure to ask for a room with a window.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WannabeCSI
Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

FRIENDLY & ACCOMMADTING STAFF...
GOOD LOCATION..
GREAT VALUE.
Very convenient... Easy excess to MoneyChanger and 24 hours Convenient Store..
Flexiable over booking date changes..
Thanks to Booking.Com and One GreenBelt Front Desk.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
7  Thank zynldgreat
Reviewed 8 June 2015

Contemporary design. But because the walls and floors are smooth concrete, there is not much to absorb the sound. I could here a neighboring room's TV turned on quite loudly in the evening. Standard rooms are small. I don't think there was enough room to open my friend's luggage so we had to get an upgrade. Bathroom was also small. Location is ideal for mall (Greenbelt) access. Breakfast choices were excellent even though their milk was warm. I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you are bringing your car. The hotel has 2-3 FREE parking spots only in front of the hotel. If all taken, you will end up paying 400-500 pesos for overnight parking at the garage.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Nuasette
Reviewed 24 May 2015

I was recommended to stay at this new facelift of One Greenbelt Hotel, I had a great experience with the most friendly hospitality of the staff and management . Great location for dining and shopping too within walking distance to Greenbelt 1-5.
Would come back to stay on our next holiday trip.

Room Tip: Deluxe room
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank Monkeyforest2013
John T, Corporate Head - Branding, Creatives and Public Relations at Astoria Greenbelt, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

Dear Monkeyforest2013,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at Astoria Greenbelt. We are very happy to know that you had a great experience with us. The location of the hotel is a big plus to our guests and we are glad to know you found it to be convenient as well. We have forwarded your comments to our staff to further inspire them to keep up the good work.

We look forward to welcoming you back in Astoria Greenbelt on your next visit to the Philippines.

Sincerely Yours,