1,284 results
All reviews glorietta mall oz bar ihg member direct access pool deck the executive lounge breakfast buffet the ground floor rooftop bar business trip shopping area definitely stay here again green belt business hotel checking in metro manila business district
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I stayed at this hotel for a week for a business trip. Located at the prime location and connected to Green Belt and other shopping malls. Costly compared to other similar hotels. Rooms are small, but the service is good.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a repeatable hotel. The staff's service is also good. The place I like the most is the location. A walk of 0 minutes to the shopping mall would be the best. There is no problem with the size of the room. There is no problem with facilities. Next time I want to relax at the pool on the roof top.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
HISuitesMakati2013, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Hello Papablack2016, thank you for your feedback! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip. Centrally located with shopping mall next door. Plenty of places to eat close by. A bit harder to get a drink. Ground floor and Lobby always busy. Only three lifts which can mean a wait.

Getting around Manila is tough with the traffic. The locals use an app called Grab which seems to work well.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Hi Smonp, thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate it.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Stayed 3 nights for business trip from 25 November - 28 November 2017, booked deluxe room via Agoda. Everything match with my expectation for a 4,5 star hotel. Smooth check-in, welcoming smile from every body, no issue with internet, clean room, corridor and lobby, toilet bidet, rain shower, all were tip-top. Connected with Glorietta mall, taxi meter available 24 hours and Grab Booth located just few meters from entrance door. Very convenient.

While everything are tip top, I want to give special thanks to security and doorman, especially Rhyan which always give warm greetings and smile. I also impressed seeing Rhyan's colleague who patiently listening a story and show empathy from a "hard to sleep" guest in 3.15 AM when I check out to catch my morning flight. Looks like this guest has been talking and talking for more than half an hour, and the security guy keep patiently listening to him and showing empathy while maintain his duty guarding the entrance door. This extra mile kind of work is impressing me.

I do hope that I will have same pleasant experience when visiting Manila again next month. Kudos to all Holiday Inn crew, and keep up the excellent works!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kputra

Hi Kputra, thank you for your feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that Holiday Inn & Suites Makati met all your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I stayed three nights for an event at Glorietta Activity Center. The hotel is strategically located as it's next to the mall and connected at the Ground and Lobby levels.

Overall, the rooms and service were fine. I was very impressed with how fast they cleaned up the room in the mornings. Kudos to the housekeeping team!

Breakfast comprises a mix of items so there should be something for everyone. And no matter how crowded the place is -- even during super peak hours -- there's always a table available.

The only area of improvement is the lift. It takes a while for the lifts to come. Sometimes, the lift indicator lights can be a little confusing with one arrow blinking and the other steady.

At the end of my stay, I must say that Holiday Inn & Suites Makati is a nice comfy place to stay with lots to do in the vicinity.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Hi Entelechy, thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize for our lifts, your concern is being taken care of.