Holiday Inn & Suites Makati
US$ 145
Dusit Thani Manila(Makati)
US$ 127
  • Pool
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
US$ 156
US$ 56
Agoda.com
US$ 96
Trip.com
1,232 results
All reviewsglorietta malloz barihg memberdirect accesspool deckthe executive loungeshopping areabreakfast buffetthe ground floorrooftop barbusiness tripgreen beltdefinitely stay here againbusiness hotelchecking inbusiness districtmetro manila
Reviewed 7 December 2015

Very friendly welcomes from all staff, efficient dealing of large checking in queue, good food, good service, nice rooms, good beds, good gym, i cant fault this place.

Free and fast internet, great shower with high pressure, same day laundry worked fine.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
HIMakati, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati.

We are pleased to learn that you liked our service, dining offers, and facilities.

We hope to welcome you back should you find yourself traveling back to Manila again.

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

This property has a new and fresh feel. Well executed to the Holiday Inn brand.

This is excellent choice for IHG in Manila. With the Intercontinental closing down, this is now
the best choice.

The roof top bar is a great stop for after hours drinks.

Overall, a great choice for business or pleasure.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Tripwarriors_com
HIMakati, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review of Holiday Inn & Suites Makati here on TripAdvisor.

Our team is more than delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2015

I was expecting something similar to Holiday Inns in the United States. But on the contrary, it was a high end hotel with great amenities. First, the hotel staff were really friendly and welcoming. The roof top bar and swimming pool is simply amazing. The drinks are not overpriced too. Rooms were ok. Bathrooms were good but the bath tub was a bit weird. Not a real concern though. The breakfast had a number of options and tasted amazing too. It is directly connected to the shopping mall and you need not even get out of the hotel to access the mall. Waiting for elevators was bit of a pain.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floors! They have a better view!!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Naveenkumar M

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind compliments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati.

We are pleased to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations from the Holiday Inn brand and you find our products and services a true value for your money.

We have considered all our guest's comments on the elevator and we are constantly working on improving this aspect of our property.

We are grateful for your valuable comments. We hope to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

That was my first stay at Holiday Inn Makati.
I checked in on Nov 24. I was disappointed that my reserved room next to the elevator was not given.

However, I was provided with a room next the elevator the next day.

The concierge guys were very friendly and helpful when asked for assistance.

The breakfast had a good spread.

The location was superb. The shopping mall was just located next door. Restaurants were within walking distance.

However getting out and into Makati area by taxi is a nightmare with heavy traffic jam.

The downside was an irritating noise coming from outside my room 705 every night. I stayed four nights. I made a complain to the front desk manager about the noise. But the noise was never resolved by the management. It continued until I checked out.

I had disturbing sleep by the continuous noise even up to 6 am. I did not enjoy quality sleep throughout my stay.

The hotel placed a bowl of fruits in my room with a letter of apoligy to make up for my complaint hoping to recover it's lapse in service. Whilst I appreciated the warm gesture, but I would have been more pleased if the noise was eliminated.

I enjoyed the services and great location but I felt the maintenance team and management should have taken my complaint more seriously than being too casually to address and contain the noise.

I am having second thoughts to return to Holiday Inn Makati on my future trips to Manila for fear of being dental ed quality sleep.

For the record, I would like to recommend Mr Thon at concierge for recognition for his esteemed services.
Should there be a reward for best performance, Mr Thon should be the prime candidate.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate your willingness to share your candid feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Holiday Inn & Suites Makati.

Please allow us the opportunity to apologize once again for the inconveniences that you may have experienced during your stay. We understand the frustrations that you felt when you were not able to enjoy the comforts of staying with us. We are further reviewing the causes of the noise that you heard in your room in order for us to address this accordingly.

Thank you for your appreciation towards our staff's service and even mentioning our colleague, Thon. We hope that you will grant us an opportunity to welcome you back in an attempt to provide you with a better lodging experience.

We would be more than delighted to assist your future needs, please do not hesitate to contact us via hisuites.makati@ihg.com.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

This place is fabulous! It starts with many friendly smiles and greetings from the bellmen out front. You are then directed inside and greeted with more friendly smiles and greetings. Check in was super quick and easy. We stayed in rm 627 which was very quiet and roomy. It was a king room (super comfy bed wiith firm and soft pillows) with a refrigerator, coffee maker, awesome shower with wonderful water pressure! Sorry, being from California where water is rationed, we enjoyed our showers!! We did do the buffet breakfast and afternoon tea and cocktails 1 night. (The price for 2 people was cheaper if you do the pkg) It was amazing. We don't normally eat that much so we passed on the other days, but take my advice, do it at least once. While we didn't use the pool, it is beautiful and we did just sit by the pool and read a book. There is an entrance to the mall from the lobby. Again, a friendly smile and greeting every time you come and go. Someone holds the door for you, elevator, etc. and greets you. It makes you feel so very special. Oh, back to the mall. Take a GPS or pick up a map bacause you can get lost! Every exit opens to a street that you cross and then enter another mall! OK, truth be told, we did get lost but found our way back easily enough. I just asked directions from on of the many police officers walking around or guarding every entrance, parking garage, store front, etc. At first we were very intimidated with the armed sercurity at every entrance, but after asking numerous people, this is standard for them and we felt very safe. I can't stress enough how over the top friendly the Phillipinos are. The smiles, the greetings of Sir and Mam, the helpfulness are just incredible. In the US we don't find this. People are too busy and just too cautious to smile. We could learn alot from these folks.

Stayed: November 2015