All reviews the red light district entertainment district small balcony extra pillows burgos st room service cable tv higher floor rooms are spacious green belt budget hotel enjoyed my stay checking in deluxe room nightlife manila bw
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Nice hotel with great location. I had a lovely stay in this hotel. However, I had a problem when I checked in. I paid for my stay in advance, but when I arrived the receptionist claimed that they did not receive the payment and I have to pay again. Despite the fact that I arrived after a very long flight and I was exhausted, nobody cared and they did not gave me key until I paid again. I would rate this hotel 4-star if I did not go through that.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Had a good staycation in a junior suite. Would like to commend Ms Erica for a friendly approach in my reservation.Had some observation, I asked slipper to RA at the hallway he just said "NO MORE STOCKS Ma'am". It took almost 2 HOURS for wifi assist and have to follow up many times I think it's unacceptable to say that you have a lot of guest asking for assistance so we really have to wait. For some guest they will think that they are not a priority. Staffs from the lobby up to resto are not really friendly and making faces.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paula Bianca Y
Marlon S, Manager at Best Western Oxford Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Ms. Paula,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of the entire team of Best Western Oxford Suites Makati, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the lack of urgency in responding to your Wi-Fi concern and your observations towards our associates. We have discussed your comments with all the concerned departments and everyone feels sorry and concerned that you are disappointed with your experience with some of our associates. Please be assured that we do not tolerate this kind of attitude and we will take corrective actions to improve in this area.

We hope you will accept our sincere apologies, as we are very eager to regain your trust and confidence to our team.

Thank you for commending Ms. Erica, our reservation officer and we hope that you can give us another chance so we may show improvements.

Please e-mail me directly at marlon@oxfordsuitesmakati.com on your next visit so I can personally handle your reservation and ensure that everything will be perfect this time.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I just arrived at 10 p.m the AC not working I ask many times to fix it, they just send someone to turn it on/off and not working, then said they gonna replace my room & gonna take 1hr after 1hr I call again they said you must wait for 1hr again, now it’s 9:30 a.m, I came from Dubai just imagine how tired I am and still waiting.

Shame .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2018

This is my second visit to this hotel.
The stall with no exception are equal to a five star hotel staff
The service equal to five stars hotels.
Position is great if you to intend to have fun and entertainment
You almost have everything in one place
Rooms are good size and well equipped and very clean. beds are comfortable
wi wi is working anda nice flat screen tv is there with many channels
Breakfast is above average
Sometimes is bit noisy outside but very quite inside the rooms
I highly recommend this hotel and I like to Thanks all the staff for the way they treat it me and other customers

Room Tip: try non smoking rooms
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sam T
Marlon S, Manager at Best Western Oxford Suites Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Sam T,

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate that you took the time to provide valuable feedback about your recent stay at Best Western Oxford Suites Makati. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your guest room, the buffet breakfast at our restaurant and most especially our convenient location.

Our favorite part of your review is learning that you are satisfied with the way our associates treated you and other guests.Thank you for your continuous patronage and for recommending us to fellow TripAdvisor travellers and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

located in the entertainment district of Makati with bars, clubs, restos nearby..very friendly staff... rooms are clean but needs upgrading in terms of linen, pillows, carpet..food is good in the restaurant at the lobby with nightly entertainment by a band... walking distance to some malls and the night market..

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Denregis,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Best Western Oxford Suites Makati and for sharing your experience. We are extremely appreciative of your kind words about our strategic location, good food and night entertainment at our lounge, and most especially the kind of service that we provide.

As a valued guest, your observations are important to us and your comments on the room upgrade are dully noted and will surely work on this the soonest possible time.

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time in sharing this review and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon.