New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
US$ 138
US$ 116
US$ 53
Agoda.com
US$ 164
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
US$ 104
US$ 76
US$ 128
US$ 104
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

All reviewsswiss innayala trianglehour restaurantwalk in wardrobevery nice place to staywalking distancefull kitchenshopping malls and restaurantsbreakfast was includedfree upgradecourteous staffliving areaconvenience storeenjoyed my staybooked this hotelrooms are spacioushome away from home
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and the staff are very friendly. The Restaurant’s food taste good but they are not really good in serving hot food especially during breakfast. The location is great, 10 mins walk to the Shopping Malls and other Restaurants. We’ll definitely come back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria L
Nanette M, Manager at Somerset Olympia Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Maria L,

Greetings from Somerset Olympia Makati.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your stay. I can assure you that we value your feedback and your feedback has been utilized to improve our product and services.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Been staying here for 2 times before.

During my first stay, somehow they upgraded me to the 1 bedroom suite, the room is really large. It has full size refrigerator in the kitchen, round dining table that sits 4, and 2 TV(s) in the suite, one in the dining area, one in the bedroom. The suite also has a walk-in wardrobe (my first time in Manila), large basin/tabletop. The dustbin is also place in the cabinet so the trash does not smell too bad. It has a working desk in the bedroom and international power socket. The room is that big that I can put my luggage anywhere but I still have ample space to walk.

During my 2nd stay, somehow I was not upgraded, and the normal room is quite small, I can hardly find a place to fit my 28" luggage. And the washroom only has a stand shower with glass partition to separate the basin and the shower. The wash basin is so small, which I have to struggle not to splash the water every where. The wardrobe is so small that I could not fit all my clothes. And the working desk is too close to the bed, I cannot walk pass if my chair is drawn out.

The card access control is only at the outside door to access the lift, to operate the lift, we dont need any access card. The lobby is at the basement, so if you are taking a cab, you can ask the cab to go into the basement directly.

The floor is pretty dusty/dirty so if you do not wear the room slippers, we will see the socks or our feet become black easily. One day I just cannot stand it anymore so I purchased a huge roll of tissue and wiped the floor myself. As expected, the tissue turned out black.

Location wise, the hotel is just opposite Ayala Triangle Gardens so you can find some restaurants there, There is a 7-11 convenience store downstairs but it has very limited food choice there all the time (probably due to high consumer traffic). There is also a 24 hour restaurant at the hotel (Swiss Inn). Greenbelt is also quite near to the hotel, which can be access using the underpass at Ayala Triangle Gardens.

There is no covered walkway along the hotel in case when it is raining, so we have to prepare a brolly whenever we go out. If the room is facing the main road/side road, it is quite noisy with the road traffic. If we are facing the inside, then it is more quiet. But the wall of the room is quite thin, I can hear people closing their door or accessing the lift from the room.

Room Tip: Suite is a must
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear kons168,

Warmest greetings from Somerset Olympia Makati. It was a great pleasure having you stay with us.

We thank you for participating in our guest satisfaction survey and sincerely appreciate your time to share your invaluable comments. It is only through feedback from our valued guests that we can monitor and improve our operations. We have noted your comments on your previous stay. This has been addressed to our staff and will ensure that they receive the necessary guidance to perform a much better role moving forward. Please trust that your inputs shall be taken in as a significant means by which we can ensure the pleasant living experience of our residents.

Nanette MORENO | Assistant Residence Manager, Operations
Somerset Olympia Makati

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Clean, convenient to a lot of amenities, shopping, eating, reasonable price. There is no lobby and the check in and check out is off in the ground floor which may need a bigger sign or direction. The staff is friendly and helpful should you need assistance with something..directions, ect. And there is a 7/11 store downstairs for other things at the ground floor should you need snacks or drinks, ect.

Room Tip: Bathrooms need update but adequate.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nanette M, Manager at Somerset Olympia Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear 2lazcgdn,

Greetings from Somerset Olympia Makati.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Would recommend staying here as the hotel was in a good location (I thought) and covered my hotel requirements. Those are cleanliness, controlled noise level, and security. My room was clean and well kept. The hotel was not noisy at night, as far as I noticed. The hotel was secure with a check-in station at each entrance. Breakfast was also well done with both a small buffet and an actual plate with the options of the day

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nanette M, Manager at Somerset Olympia Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear PeterS,

Greetings from Somerset Olympia Makati! We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the same time, we are happy to have met your expectations in service standards. Receiving such positive feedback from our residents motivates us more on delivering good customer service. Once again, thank you for your valued patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back at Somerset Olympia Makati.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Magiliw at maginhawa. Gusto kita Somerset Olympia Makati . Maraming salamat Po. Hanggang sa muli. Friendly and comfortable. I like Somerset Olympia Makati. Thank you very much Sir. See you soon Somerset.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business