New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
US$ 139
US$ 116
US$ 53
Agoda.com
US$ 165
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
US$ 128
US$ 103
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 119/night.

2,451 results
All reviewssalon de ningspices restaurantfax machinehalo halogrand lobbylobby restaurantbreakfast buffetstar hotelturn down servicebeautiful hotelclub floorpool area isbusiness tripayala trianglesuperior roomfitness centerfavorite hotel
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I liked how clean and well-maintained the hotel is, however I'm disappointed at how difficult it is to find a breastfeeding room, which is a legal requirement in this country. My baby was hungry and I didn't want to go all the way back to our room as we were having breakfast in Escolta, so I asked where I could breastfeed my baby. I was directed by the Escolta reception staff to go to the clinic "downstairs", but I couldn't find it downstairs. I saw some jewelry shops and a laundromat instead. I asked the laundromat staff where the clinic is, and that's when the woman manning the desk told me to wait because she'll help me. I waited with my baby for a good 20 minutes, only to be met by a man, also from the laundromat, who asked "registered guest po ba kayo?"

Wow, instead of bringing me to the damned breastfeeding station they are asking me if I have a room! So I said, "Nevermind, I'll just go back to my room because this is taking forever anyway." And those laundromat staff, the man and woman, I heard them laugh as I walked away. I hope you'll still be laughing after several other guests complain that this establishment is ill-equipped to accomodated breastfeeding women and children.

Five star hotel? I think not.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anne A
PeninsulaManila, Hotel Manager at The Peninsula Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Anna A,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback through TripAdvisor and your unfortunate experience has reached to my attention and I wish to sincerely apologize for whatever impression of insincerity that you have felt.

First and foremost, there is no excuse for what had happened. Please be assured that we are reviewing your comments and have raised it to our management team as we will continue to strive for the highest service standards. If you have any other comments that you would like to discuss, we would like to hear it. You may reach me at patrickbehrens@peninsula.com

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

The peninsula is one of the best luxurious hotel in town. They’ve got the best location, and service.

I had my A/C that didn’t work properly first night, and it’s only 10 minutes and the maintenance brought a portable A/C till they fix the main one in my room. Later the duty manager sent me a complementary sweets and champagne (although I don’t drink alcoholic) but it was nice of the management to treat their guest as they did to me.

If I’m going to visit Manila again I would stay again at the peninsula.

My regards to the management specially the duty manager mr Angelo Ona.

Hussain

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Hussain B
PeninsulaManila, Hotel Manager at The Peninsula Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Hussain B,

Thank you for your kind review on your trip to The Peninsula Manila. We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and for acknowledging our facilities and staff which we do take pride in. We hope that we can welcome you back the next time you are in Manila.

Regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed there last July and I had a great time. The service was impeccable. The place was a little dated but you could still feel the elegance of it. It does need some updating on the in-room facilities but got to admit that it adds to the charm. It felt like you were transported in time. It really felt like a 5-star and not just a hotel that tried to cram facilities to be given a 5-star rating.

The breakfast was nice too. I wouldn’t mind staying here again. It’s also walking distance to Glorietta so the location’s great!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
PeninsulaManila, Hotel Manager at The Peninsula Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Paolo I,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Peninsula Manila during your trip to Manila. We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us on TripAdvisor. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Wonderful location in center of business district with easy walking to all museums and mall. Excellent Food and Exemplary Customer Service. Offers a variety of eating choices and excellent buffet breakfast. In addition, easy access to downtown Manila from hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear jis52,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Peninsula Manila during your trip to Manila. I appreciate that you took time to share your feedback with us and acknowledge our facilities and staff which we do take pride in.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Nice facility but needs upgrading. Staff service was inconsistent. Some were good but others were slow and unhelpful. The hotel desk staff did not bill us correctly. The Club lounge staff did not refill the buffet during the hours when it was suppose to be refilled. Next time we will try the Shangri La.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear panko43,

Thank you very much for taking time and providing feedback regarding your stay with us. I am disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with the service that you have received during your stay. Please be assured that we have considered your comments regarding our service and will raise it to our management team as we will continue to strive for the highest service standards. If you have any other comments regarding your stay with us, we would like to hear it. You may reach me at patrickbehrens@peninsula.com