2,554 results
All reviews salon de ning fax machine spices restaurant halo halo grand lobby lobby restaurant breakfast buffet the club lounge star hotel turn down service beautiful hotel pool area is makati area business trip superior room ayala triangle fitness center
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Manila Peninsula Lobby is the best ever in terms of ambience and customer-friendly service from the lobby staff. Except for the food which now tend to deteriorate, all is fine in the lobby.

Security is commendable. Customers feel at ease, secured, safe and comfortable.

Room tip: Take the Makati Avenue side.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The Peninsula Manila has a Philippino culture of hospitality and it was such a pleasant experience staying with them for four nights.
Hotel allows guest a short cut through its restaurant to cross over to the Malls. It's paid off as I was eventually tempted to have dinner on my 3rd evening but was disappointed that a particular dish that caught my eyes the 1st two evenings was no longer served. I told the hostess. To my pleasant surprise, she asked the Chef to cook it especially for me. No buffet restaurant or hotels I've stay at has ever done such. That apart, throughout my stay, every staff I met were friendly, helpful and always ready to walk you to your where I wanted to go. Hotel is so near the Malls, all within walking distant. Plenty of eateries and supermarket nearby to buy stuff was great.
The Bell captain was very helpful. Overall stay was indeed a wonderful experience and I'm looking to return again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Spent three nights here in April 2016. The hotel was outstanding, the pool was awesome, and the staff was incredibly friendly! It is in a nice part of town and is not too far from shopping, bars, and nightlife.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2016

If you want to indulge this is the place to stay. After backpacking around the Philippines for two weeks, this was the perfect place for me and my friend to unwind in for the last couple of nights of our trip. After arriving in Manila at 6am on an overnight bus having little sleep we were absolutely haggard, but were still welcomed with open arms. We were allowed to check in early at no additional cost. The hotel is aesthetically divine, the foyer especially was so beautiful. The beds were comfortable, the rooms a delight. Choose an option that includes breakfast, you won't regret it. It is situated right next to several malls with world class shopping. The pool was the perfect place to relax with a cocktail if feeling overwhelmed by the chaos of Manila.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

After a long tiring flight, it is very relaxing to stay in this hotel. I had a room dining and it was served for not less than 15 minutes. Superb service and staff! I would highly recommend this hotel. Cheers!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple