All reviews close to the airport hotel interior decent breakfast mini fridge room service pesos taxi pasay manila receptionist security proximity ac jeepney internet
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Comfortable rooms, no window but it doesn't matter as there is air-con. Staff are pleasant and helpful and this is only 250 pesos in a cab to the airport - there is not much around the airport but theirs not much in Manila to see! On our way back we stayed in another hotel and this location a lot nicer! the breakfast was one of the best i had in Philippines and i would defiantly stay here again

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jessicaemelle
Villejim, Manager at VIP Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2017

Reviewed 8 January 2017

The VIP suite is really quite surprising, well maintained, with a colonial feel, level of construction finish higher than it's star rating would suggest - professional staff. Within a stone's throw of Makati centre, Recommended.

Room Tip: The budget rooms don't have a view
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Villejim, Manager at VIP Suite, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

After driving through the slums of pasay from manila airport this suprised me its on street which doesnt have much nightlife near it. But when i came inside it looks fabulous staff very friendly room very nice working aircon.

breakfast is ok nothing to rave or rant about.

Would stay here again if people can convince me to come to manila again haha 10/10

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 2 January 2017

This hotel is very well maintained with friendly, helpful staff. It is also on a main street but is not noisy in the rooms. Getting to and from the malls such as Greenbelt and Mall of Asia is easy because the street the hotel is on is well known and in close proximity to these malls.
The only reason we would hesitate staying here again is the lack of space in the room. We booked a room with two bunk beds. It did have cupboard space but we couldn't put anything in them because they couldn't be opened properly because one of the bunk beds blocked it from opening properly.

Room Tip: check the size of the room before booking
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback! We look forward serving you again in your future visit. Maybe try to consider private rooms of the hotel.

Cheers,

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

I arrived in the Philippines at around 3am in the morning. Super tired I was ready to crash when I got to the hotel. To my surprise I had booked a hostel room. Apparently there is a hotel and hostel here. I was quite surprised and didn't want to hassle with finding different accommodations so I just ended up staying in the dorm which was my first hostel ever so I figured why not. Overall it was nice and clean and pretty comfortable. Bathrooms where nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. They could tell I was a bit surprised when I found out it was a hostel, they were still very nice about the whole thing and offered to help me find a room in the hotel. All in all, good hostel for the price, really no issues just make sure you know which type of room you are booking... that was my fault I was in a hurry when I booked it. For me not being a hostel kinda guy I would still recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo