“best meal in the Philippines!”
Review of Sugi

Sugi
Ranked #63 of 1,579 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went here after a recommendation from a friend for our last night in the Philippines. It was soooooooooooo good! I had the sushi rolls, while my friend had the beef plate with shrimp on the side. My taste buds were in Heaven. Highly recommend it, but make reservations, it fills up quick every night!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

The food is well prepared and there is a vast choice. I had national and eel. Very good indeed. Kirin beer and nice miso soup. Good service.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere in the place may be a bit underwhelming but the food was not. Filled up with miso soup, tofu, sushi, tempura, nasu, rice and pickles for under P2500 for two. Add some quality sake and a few Asahi to make just over P3500. Not where I would go to impress but definitely would go for the taste and not feel ripped off.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Sufi is always really good, with great service and food.
The sashimi is very fresh. I loved the fried fish bones, very crunchy!
The unagi roll was very good.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I have to rate this restaurant as the best Japanese restaurant in Makati. It’s the 2nd time I’ve eaten here when I’m in Manila and it never fails to amaze me with its good food!