“Heart (and body) warming chicken pho”

Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House
Ranked #89 of 1,546 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Their chicken pho used to be my tonic every time I felt I was under the weather. It has since become a staple I look for - regardless how pink my health is.
The broth is so clear and tastes clean - if there is ever a "clean" taste. The rice noodles always al dente enough to be enjoyed even when left in the soup during meal conversations. The shredded chicken is generously scattered on top together with fresh onions, basil leaves and mung sprouts.
We have tried other items in their menu: fried tofu with mushroom sauce and grilled chicken. We only wish their salads would have legit greens instead of cabbage. Nonetheless, its still fresh and tasty.
Service is always attentive (they always hover back to our table to offer additional soup) and efficient.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I love the food and the flavors. They also have a generous serving. I always order their marinated prawns and grilled pork. I love the flavors ad the vinegar that comes with the meal. The vegetables were always fresh. You'll surely enjoy dining here.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I love beef Pho and my first Pho was at Pho Hoa in Singapore. But all of its outlets closed down and I was so happy when I found one today at Mall of Asia. Service was slow and they were out of holy basil leaves. It's not Pho if there aren't any holy basil! Would have been great if the service staff had informed that they were out of holy basil leaves before I ordered. The vegetarian spring rolls were awesome though, but I wish they didn't cut them up into bite sized pieces. Takes the experience of eating spring rolls away! Felt like I was eating sushi rolls instead.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I seldom order anything other than Pho here. Tasty, filling, a rich broth and my go-to condiments all in arm's reach. Gets a bit full during weekday lunchtimes so get your seats early.

If I've eaten a lot, I always order the coffee to wake me up for the rest of the day.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Always loved the food here but service could be better. Food is always fresh and delicious. Serving size is generous. My go to place to eat because it's good and healthy at the same time.