All reviews zen rooms wifi connection is excellent nice budget hotel basic room plenty of hot water clean towels swimming pool cable tv we've stayed nila ang soap midnight toiletries staycation greenbelt
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I mostly enjoyed staying here. Very pleased with the positives...

Nice clean hotel at budget prices. Very friendly staff, even the guard at the front door. :-) Plenty of hot water in the shower. Big, comfortable bed. Decent selection of TV channels, many in English (some had poor reception).

Good restaurant with fairly-large menu.

Unfortunately, I cannot overlook these 2 major problems...

1. Wifi was absolutely terrible. Both laptop and phone kept disconnecting and searching for one of the other floors' signals. When I managed to hold a connection for a few minutes, it was desperately weak. I reported this to the front desk, they "looked into it", but nothing changed. The Zen Rooms chain boasts about "free fast wifi"...!?
2. The pool on 7th floor is next to a meeting/conference-room. When that room is in use, guests are not allowed to use the pool. Seriously? On Sundays, the pool is unavailable until 6pm. This is not what guests pay for.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Robert D, Customer Care at 24H City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your thumbs up on our value-for-money accommodations and customer service. We do apologize though for the difficulty in connecting to the internet. We shall get in touch with our service provider and check how we can further improve the bandwidth, as such becomes insufficient when there are too many guests are connected, and downloading data.

With regard to the restriction of the use of the pool, we will talk to our regular function room user every Sunday. In the past, we used to allow guests to go swimming even while the function room was being used. However, since the regular event is a Sunday Service, we had to contain the noise. We will however look into a possible compromise re this matter.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your inputs, and we shall address them as soon as possible.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

we arrived at midnight at this hotel so we were exhausted. we didnt pay much for the room so we werent expecting much however we were surprised as it was clean, bed is comfortable, enough room for 2 suitcase, soap, shampoo, clean towels (much better quality than higher class hotels we've stayed at), wifi and bottled water were provided. AC is good and there is also cable tv. really worth your money.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Robert D, Customer Care at 24H City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy that we had made your stay comfortable and memorable. We look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

The hotel is nice, the rooms are small and not so quiet. Wifi works good. Breakfast was very little that I had to ask for two breakfast. However, there is a petrol station near by where you can buy some basics in quite cheap price. There is a good aircon and from money value (service per the amount I pay per night), I think that it is very good. Can walk to many places the center of Manila, although it takes about 30 minutes to walk or drive to the old part of town, but all in all I do recommend for this hotel as a good budget hotel.The malls are walking distance of about 2km on sidewalk, very easy to walk if not rainy or can take Grab for cheap price.
Stuff are nice and polite.

Room Tip: If you come as a solo person, book the 2 person room to get a normal size room and two breakfasts as their breakfast are quite small
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Robert D, Customer Care at 24H City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for giving us a positive review. We appreciate your comments as these give us a chance to improve our offering and service. We will surely look into our serving size for the breakfast. We apologize, however, if you had found the noise level a bit high during your stay. We had a large group booking that occupied several floors, wherein your room was located. We will definitely consider offering you a much quiter room in your next visit.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The room was clean and really comfortable. We had our own dining and living room and the breakfast was included in the morning, the must ! I would recommend Zen Rooms, always a good idea booking with you.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Robert D, Customer Care at 24H City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for your positive review. Our team in 24H City Hotel aims to please our guests, whether they are direct or from partners like Zen. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I stayed in ZEN Rooms earlier this month with my friends. It is well located in all the touristy places in Makati as well as the hidden gems for serious travelers.

I arrived earlier than my check-in time but the staff still accommodated me. I even got a goodie bag with soap, shampoo, hand sanitizer and all toiletries needed for a staycation. There's even a notebook, pen, and discount card. Very useful indeed!

I booked it for less than Php 1,200 PHP and the room is good for 2-3 people so it's like 400-600/head/night. So amazing! Value for money indeed.

I thought it's gonna be a basic room but the bed is really clean and the amenities are complete. There's a good overlooking view of the city, and there's free wi-fi!

Will recommend this to anyone looking for value-for-money and good quality accommodation in the Metro.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Robert D, Customer Care at 24H City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for choosing 24H, in partnership with with Zen Rooms. Both 24H and Zen Rooms work together to provide comfortable, safe, affordable and memorable stay of all our guests. We are delighted to receive your thumbs up. Thank you once again and we look forward to your return visit.