All reviews gallery cafe century mall triple room makati avenue walking distance clean and spacious rooms hot water complimentary breakfast living area night life front desk staff wifi connection budget hotel makati area manila sala taxi
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Check-in & out was a breeze with very accommodating staffs from Front Office to Resto. Stayed for 1 night only. Their breakfast is plated with good ambiance.

Short walk to Centruy Mall and convenience store.

Thank you Artina Suites for a good stay!

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

The room is always in great condition. The staff is accommodating and cheerful. We always pick to stay at artina to stress out. We've been maybe 5 to 8 times already. The location is great to because it's just a walking distance to century city mall.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Visited Manila for an event and had to stay in ideal location so I wont have to spend so much time traveling to and from the hotel and the event location.

Location- I liked its location. It was situated in a not so crowded area in Makati. It has a gym nearby since theres no gym in the hotel. There also are ATM's nearby if you need to wdraw cash and a 7/11 store if you need to grab other things.

Service- I loved that their staff didnt give me a hard time w anything. They were helpful and had attended greatly and helped me w my little requests like gave me a cup of vinegar since i needed to fix my camera haha, and also sent me a steamer, needed to straighten my clothes.

Wifi- wasnt really ok but I was out most of the time so i didnt really need it that much,

Room- I liked it. It was how Id like my room to look like. It was clean.

Too bad I only stayed for 2 days and was out most of the time but I loved it there! Would recommend it and would stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Good room and good service also they have a good breakfast. The room is spacious and employees will always greet you and they always smile. If you are looking for a budget hotel that is near the malls this is the hotel for you.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dalton c
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We stayed 3 nights, over all services and the facilities very good. Professional staff all speak good English. Reasonably good breakfast could be improve bit more. The location great easy access to the major tourist attractions.

You will not be disappointed for the money you paid for.

Date of stay: February 2017