All reviews presidential suite upon check lounge area fantastic stay home away from home buendia taxi bathtub
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I added on my notes while booking: Will be staying on my birthday I hope I got a cake.
And I did. Superb, with the crew singing too.
Thank you.

Also since the pool was until 8pm, it was extended for about 20mins THANK YOU for that too and we got it exclusively.

The free breakfast is a choice of some plate. Sorry I forgot to take a photo.
But food is good.

Place is nearby to transportation, a walk form the grocery and food like Buendia by the Court.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Beatrice B, Manager at Herald Suites Solana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear Jackie G,

Cheers to your awesome review for Herald Suites Solana! Guest satisfaction is paramount to us and we are very pleased to learn that our staff service and facilities met your expectations giving you value for your money and making your birthday celebration memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

Best Regards,
Beatrice Banaag

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Had a good and pleasant experience stay in herald suite. The Food is great, the location is quiet and serene , had a good proximity makati's buasinerss and shopping centers.

very pleasant staff and accommodating management.surely i will recommend to all my friends and business associates

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel was average, ok for it's price. The room was clean and comfortable, but it is a reasonable way out from any of the shopping areas. For the price, there are others I would prefer but will stay here again if I need to.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the presidential suite over 10 days,clean ,very friendly staff ,check in was a breeze also the room service was quick housekeeping staff was good and attentive same with the dining room serving personals ,They all from the bell man to the doorman are so friendly and attentive.Live this place !!Next time will be back again to Herald suites.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The staff were very accommodating and helpful, We had a very enjoyable stay here.Comfort room and the complete sets of bathroom needs. Bed is comfortable and the ambiance of the lounge area, and I have no hesitation in recommending it. I have no complaint about this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017