“Buffet is pretty good”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

Buffet has lots of options, meaty western stuff, sushi, desert. Some of it is a bit cold though, they need to turn up the heating pads, who wants cold ribs?

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

We dined with friends at Sage Bespoke Grill for a steak that was greatly overdue. They serve some of the best steaks in Manila.

The restaurant is comfortable and well spaced out between tables. While the atmosphere is casual it is still classy. The staff are attentive and very knowledgeable about the menu, specifically the steaks.

We tried the Argentinian ribeye with bone in, cooked medium rare. Fantastic is all I can say.

If you are ever in Manila and need a great steak with great service, don’t miss this.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

We are family of 6, 4 adults and 2 kids 2,9
Date visited: December 30, 2018
Dine in: Breakfast
The line was too long because it was Holiday.
The food was delicious, specially the fried rice, the selection of food was few unlike in Edsa Shangrila The Heat, though you can still enjoy the food. Few selection of dessert, no ice cream :(, the soup was good. The (pork) adobo was excellent! (Perfect partner with fried rice) you must try it. Few selection of fresh juice. But the services that they provided to us was excellent. I didnt get the name of the server. Over all we enjoyed the breakfast but still looking for more selection of food to chose (like in Edsa Shangrila, The Heat.) Thank you and God bless!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

Trip Advisor rates The Heat #1 in the area, and you won’t question why. Superb staff, and amazing variety of spectacular food for every palate and every nationality - breakfast, lunch and dinner. Visit The Heat at least once while you’re in the Makati area. You’ll be glad you did.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

My family are regulars at Circles but what I'm impressed with is they still remember me even if I go there without my family. They provide me with the same service I receive from them if I go with my friends.

Date of visit: November 2018