“High tea with friends”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful time meeting up old friends for high tea at the lobby lounge. The ambiance was fabulous with the orchestra performing classic Filipino tunes. The food was great, we had tea and Filipino deserts and sweets. I would recommend to all balikbayans to sample the fare or just enjoy the music!

Alain B, General Manager at Dining at Makati Shangri-La Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Susmarijosep,

Thank you for your review from your last visit in one of our restaurants at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I am glad to know that you had an excellent experience from your last visit in one of our restaurants. I appreciate your kind words regarding the food, ambiance and the entertainment in our Lobby Lounge. Thank you for recommending us. I will share your commendations with my team and use it as a tool for learning and motivation. Your review about our food and service is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.

It’s a pleasure to have you and I look forward to welcome you again at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We eat it on the evening and the experience was good. The quality is ok and the choice is amazing. Undoubtedly one pf the best lunch / diner of Makati

Dear NicolasRolland,

I am glad to know that you had an excellent experience from your last visit in one of our restaurants. I appreciate your kind words regarding the quality of food that we serve. It's our pleasure to be able to be of service to you. I will share your commendations with my team and use it as a tool for learning and motivation. Your review about our food and service is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Best buffet in Manila, we were very happy with the selection and high quality. Definitely worth it, we will be back again

1  Thank Advancedskinspa
Alain B, General Manager at Dining at Makati Shangri-La Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Advancedskinspa,

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I ate in the Circles restaurant multiple times over my 8 day stay at the Shangri La.
The menu is good. The buffet is extensive.
The service level is very high.
Good value for money.
Can get a little noisy when it's crowded.

Dear guest,

I am glad to know that you had an excellent experience from your last visit in one of our restaurants. I appreciate your kind words regarding the quality of food that we serve and the kind of service that we provide. It's our pleasure to be able to be of service to you. I have taken note of your comment regarding the noise and will share it with my team and use it as a tool for learning and motivation. Your review about our food and service is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I like having some beer solo. The ambiance is great and just very good for a night chill! Expect to pay higher price than bara outside the hotel.

Dear Brendon M,

I am glad to know that you had an excellent dining experience. I appreciate your kind words regarding the ambiance of our venue. I have taken note your comment regarding our pricing and will definitely share this with the team and use as a tool for learning and motivation. Your kind words are an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to you, our valued guest.