“Delicious donuts, bread, and some cookies. ”
Review of Cameron's Bakery

Cameron's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Auburn
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We are regulars here...I think they have the best donuts in Auburn. Especially the powdered cream sticks! My kids love the headlights. The Italian bread is delicious and the Italian cookies are fun to get for gifts around Christmas time. My favorite cookies are the ones with a swirl of jam. So delicious!

There are tons of choices, but if you don't like one particular item, definitely try others. Their brownies and cakes/cupcakes are not really a style that I like, so I stick with the other items that are more in line with my tastes.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Cameron's is the Best place in Auburn to order or
buy all kinds of donuts, cookies, cakes, and Italian bread, for any occasion. They have seating and hot coffee, too, for those who travel or eat on the run! The help is friendly and it's conveniently located

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Mary D
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Clean, friendly with so many pastries tp choose from! The Apple Fritters are fantastic - best I have ever had anywhere. As a local I am here at least two times per week.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I can't speak for everything they sell, but the snowflake rolls we bought for Easter were perfect - tasty and not too expensive. The black and white cookies were a delight as well.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

The donuts are huge! The bakery smells so wonderful and the visit could be a great experience for the visitor if the counter staff was friendly!

Date of visit: March 2017