“Chai Tea - Love it”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Auburn
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Love to stop for chai tea, always good and so are the donuts and sesame seed bagels. Service sometimes slow but overall always good

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I love Dunkin Donuts but this one makes me question my loyalty. Upon entering the store no one was at the counter. Two employees were waiting on the drive thru. One of the employees said he would be right with me. I waited about 5minutes and four other people came in after me. Finally he cam over abd got my order. He made the coffee and then tried to take the next persons order. He forgot to charge me! I told him that and he laughed and rang me up. Everytime I have gone to this Dunkin it has been a mess. Very slow and unprofessional . I will drive across town to a different one from now on.