“Hard to beat good KFC”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #74 of 118 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I love good chicken and KFC can be good chicken. This KFC though isn't as consistent as it should be. Though the $5 boxes are a real deal for those who want a quick lunch.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have never reviewed a fast food restaurant before, whats the point, they are chains so they are all the same right? wrong! I eat way to much kfc so ive been to a lot of them. they have all been pretty much the same, preparation and serving sizes have been pretty much identical at all of them. I stopped at this one and picked up two bowls, potato wedges and coleslaw. when i got home i discovered that the bowls were 30 to 40 percent smaller than ive ever gotten at any kfc and mostly just potatoes. the potatoes were dry, there was hardly any thing else in the bowl, they skimped on everything else.the chicken, corn gravy and cheese was pitiful. even my large potato wedges were smaller than a standard order.
the coleslaw was great as always. but this kfc needs to step up its game and meet the standards of the chain.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I was on my way to work, thought id stop quick for a $5 special...2 pieces of meat a breast and wing is what i ordered. I receievd a burnt piece of breast which was dry and no 2nd piece of meat, although I discussed what i was getting with the clerk previously. I had no time to return to complain as i would have been late for work.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have not been to a KFC in years, waiting at a red light and reading the sign out front,decided to pop in,Everything i ordered was good ,except the chicken,it was so salty i could not eat it,and i like salt,I don't know,if i stop next time i"ll ask if they will go easy on the salt.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Service was a little slow In my opinion floor needed a good stripping and the place needed a all over cleaning. Food was nothing like what you see in a TV ad