“Beautiful restaurant for any event!”
Review of Springside Inn

Springside Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Springside Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 118 Restaurants in Auburn
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rt 38 S
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My wife and I went here for a rehearsal dinner. The food was outstanding and staff was exceptional. Views outside were gorgeous during this september afternoon. A few other wedding events were going on at the same time, so it seems like a popular place around the area. I cant comment on a typical meal but the buffet set up for the event was well liked by all guests. I would defiantly recommend this restaurant/venue for any occasion.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Springside Inn has a great brunch. The cheese soufle on the brunch line was wonderful. The fresh fruit was delicious. Food on the buffet was warm. Our first visit to Auburn and we would definitely recommend this place for brunch.

1  Thank ibeasavage
Reviewed 19 January 2013 via mobile

When traveling anywhere in upstate New York no matter how far I need to drive for my next appointment I will not stay anywhere but the Springside Inn on Owasco lake. It is appointed with beautiful interior design with classic style and attention To detail. Room 31 is like a modern day fairytale with classic appointments yet a Jacuzzi! You will thank me later. Tell them I sent you. Aloha

1  Thank Kahuna8899
Reviewed 30 November 2012

This restaurant has a nice Sunday brunch. It is a little pricey, but the food does make up for it. Very nice for Mother's Day or Father's Day, or special occiasion!

1  Thank taas3us
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We recently stopped in for an early dinner on a Friday night. It was not busy when we arrived. As a result, service was wonderful. The food was also very good. For our entrees, we chose a fish dinner special and a short rib bolognese. Both were very good, and portions were generous. We both had leftovers to bring home with us. The menu is not extensive, but there should be something for everyone.

1  Thank pasbuffalo