US$ 152
Hotels.com
US$ 88
US$ 77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 89/night.

Inn at the Finger Lakes(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
Skaneateles Inn on 20(Auburn)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 157
US$ 146
Hotels.com
Whispering Winds Motel(Auburn)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 146
  • Pool
Skaneateles Suites(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 170
Finger Lakes Lodging(Skaneateles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 168
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbusiness centerhotel experiencebreakfast buffetfire pitfitness roomsmall townthe wait stafffinger lakesnew yorkexcellent stayfitness centerwould stay here againup to daterooms were very cleanking bed
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We rented in the middle of the week and the price was great. All staff we interacted with were extremely helpful and very friendly. The rooms were well appointed and spacious. The room was spotless and had a nice coffee service, as well as a refrigerator and microwave.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mandy W, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Hello,
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you found your guestroom to be spotless! Our team works around the clock to ensure our guests' receive the very best comfort and quality while staying with us. I will be sure to pass your feedback along to the team.

It was a pleasure to have you and we do hope to welcome you back again soon. Until then, take care and travel safe.

Mandy Webster

Reviewed 8 November 2017

the minute we walked into the hotel, we felt welcome. Staff is very friendly and the entrance to the hotel is very pretty. thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast too. it's only a 5 min walk to the cute little downtown. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again. Highly recommend it

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello,
Thank you for your wonderful review and all of your kind words! I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and that you plan to visit us again. Our goal is to always make sure that our guests' feel as if this is their "home away from home". We are so fortunate to have such a great team here and I am glad that you felt welcome. It was truly a pleasure to have you and we look forward to your return.

Until next time, take care and travel safe.

Mandy Webster

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Very clean facility and awesome staff. Made our reunion a success. The location of the hotel allowed us to walk to several excellent restaurants and historical sites. Only problem was the bed, it was uncomfortable and the quality of breakfast was less than satisfactory.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Drew C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. I am glad to hear that your reunion was a success! We look forward to holding your next one!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I was not impressed with the customer service upon check in, and the reservation mix up. Later on during my stay i had the pleasure of meeting Nikole, Gwendolyn, and Ashley. The level of customer service was they provided was awesome.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Deaar 846aprilg,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. I will be sure to share your review with the Nikole and Gwen! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I visited here for the second year in a row for a solo get-away weekend and it was almost as good as I remember. Everything you'd expect from a Hilton Garden Inn, with just a couple of issues. The water pressure was very low in the shower, which made showering difficult (I have thick hair). Also, a housekeeper knocked on my door twice the morning of my check-out, despite the fact that I had a Do Not Disturb sign up. Apparently, someone else had checked out but left their DND sign up, so the housekeeper was checking all of her rooms. I would have preferred that the housekeeper reached me through the front desk instead of ignoring my DND.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Rebecca S,

Thank you very much for your providing feedback from your stay. I have addressed the issues with the water pressure in the room and have spoken to the entire housekeeping staff regarding our policy with DND signs. I apologize that the housekeeper ignored the sign! Hopefully you will choose to stay with us the next time you in the area!

Drew