All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbusiness centerhotel experiencebreakfast buffetsmall townfire pitfinger lakesthe wait staffexcellent staynew yorkwould stay here againfitness centerking bedomeletcookiesbagels
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I visited here for the second year in a row for a solo get-away weekend and it was almost as good as I remember. Everything you'd expect from a Hilton Garden Inn, with just a couple of issues. The water pressure was very low in the shower, which made showering difficult (I have thick hair). Also, a housekeeper knocked on my door twice the morning of my check-out, despite the fact that I had a Do Not Disturb sign up. Apparently, someone else had checked out but left their DND sign up, so the housekeeper was checking all of her rooms. I would have preferred that the housekeeper reached me through the front desk instead of ignoring my DND.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Drew C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Rebecca S,

Thank you very much for your providing feedback from your stay. I have addressed the issues with the water pressure in the room and have spoken to the entire housekeeping staff regarding our policy with DND signs. I apologize that the housekeeper ignored the sign! Hopefully you will choose to stay with us the next time you in the area!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Stayed here while visiting Harriet Tubman NHP in Auburn. Hotel offer many amenities. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was warm and pleasant. Would stay here again if traveling through the area. Breakfast buffet was very good and a great price!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear ssdirotm,

Thank you very much for providing feedback from your stay. We really appreciate the kind words, I will be sure to pass along your comments to the rest of the stay. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We had a reunion of 18 senior citizens in Auburn. We were able to visit the renown sites: Willard Chapel, Seward House and the Harriet Tubman home. Meals at Osteria Salinas, Eire House Restaurant in Weedsport and the Prison City Brewery. Each was excellent and accommodated our large group.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Drew C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Jpgmd,

Thank you for your 5 star review! I am glad that you enjoy your time at the Hilton Garden Inn Auburn. We look forward to hosting you during your next reunion or visit to the area.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I would highly recommend the Auburn Hilton Garden Inn. I am a regular visitor and have always had a good experience while staying over. We are now holding our group meetings there on a monthly basis and the service and food is great! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear 539Mitchr,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Hilton Garden Inns are usually quality places to stay and this was no exception. It was clean and nicely decorated. The staff was extremely pleasant. The breakfast fair was standard for this type of hotel but very well done. Every thing was clean and well kept. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Drew C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit.