“Best Halohalo”

Isel Ian's Halo-Halo
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Calapan
Description: Halo-halo dessert and we now breakfast,lunch and dinner.
Description: Halo-halo dessert and we now breakfast,lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 22 March 2017

They have a total of twelve ingredients you can choose from. They have a 8-, 9- and 12-ingredient halohalo.

The staff is very nice. I forgot my change and when I came back they remembered and returned it to me.

2  Thank shykyoichi

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We went to Isel's Ians Halo-Halo for their famous Halo-Halo. We were greeted by their friendly staff. We ordered Halo-Halo and Aroz caldo. The restaurant it self is small but it's fresh and clean. The food was great. The portions are just the right size and everything tastes great. I recommend it from the bottom of my heart!!

3  Thank Renè L
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

I'm a halo halo addict and it's my mission to taste as much halo halo as possible :) And I can safely say this is the best I've tried. Even though it was so busy the service was efficient and polite and they didn't mix up any orders. I visit every time I'm in Calapan!

3  Thank hazel m
Reviewed 14 April 2016

kudos to the owner and all the crew! everyone is accommodating..! food taste great! the place is awesome! you get what you pay for and nothing less! the best in Calapan! i would say it can even compete with other resto/snack bar in metro! i'm not surprised that everyone knows the place.. they live up to their reputation! was told that they serve the best halo halo in town and i definitely agree with everyone! gratz and thanks to the owner! keep serving the best halo halo! I can never ask for more!!

4  Thank Val F
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Over 40 of us descended on Insel Ian's after our conference ended one afternoon. The staff accommodated us with smiles, provided wonderfully fresh and delightful Halo Halo, and did not mix up any orders.

3  Thank Microtus