Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$ 70
Trip.comUS$ 74
Expedia.comUS$ 109
StayForLongUS$ 128
All reviews camp john hay pine trees sister hotel spacious lobby baguio city walk in closet ceiling fan family room one bedroom suite superior room relaxing stay early check mini bar upon check baguio experience rooms are big favorite hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

My husband and I decided to do a quick Baguio getaway and booked at the Forest Lodge. They were highly recommended by a friend. My husband who is very particular with hotel accommodations liked our room. So I knew that this met his expectations.

Room was spacious, and clean. It had a mini bar with sink, very spacious dresser (which i loved) and our room came with a balcony. We booked deluxe with balcony.

Staff was courteous and very accommodating. I arranged for a couple of grab deliveries to be delivered to the hotel and they accommodated to receive them while we were gone. They would also answer my curious random questions about frogs and insects inside Camp John Hay.

Areas for improvement though will be the shower in the room we stayed in - as it doesn’t hold heat for long showers.

Wifi connection and was strong and overall we loved our stay. We will definitely be back when situation is better.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheSchatzys
The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay, Other at The Forest Lodge at Camp John Hay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear TheSchatzys,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your experience and feedback with us.

We are happy to have met your expectations. As a hotel, we make sure that all of our guests’ needs will be accommodated during your stay.
Thank you for informing us about your concern about the shower, rest assured it has already been addressed and proper maintenance was done.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon. Stay safe!

Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

We had a very wonderful experience at The Forest. We felt safe and all the staff were very hospital and nice. We will definitely recommend The Forest to friends and family. We look forward to staying with you again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank iannic2021

Dear iannic2021,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and recommendation.

We are glad to know that you’ve had a wonderful experience with us. All of our staff and hotel personnel have been equipped with proper training to ensure we accommodate all your needs during your stay. We will let them know of your compliments.

Thank you and look forward to your next stay with us. Stay safe!

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

I went home to Baguio to visit my parents grave after 1 year since Covid hit the PH. I needed a place that was strict and chose this hotel. I stayed at Forest Lodge instead of staying at home because I didn’t want to expose my family in Baguio with whatever we may have unknowingly brought. They have safety protocol officers which makes you feel safe.

2  Thank Mavic088

Dear Mavic088,
Thank you for your feedback!

We are happy to have accommodated you on your visit back here in Baguio. We hope you’ve had a pleasant and safe stay with us.
Our safety protocol officers always do their best to implement health standards for the safety of all guests and employees.

We look forward to serving you once again! Stay safe!

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

Grew and raised in the City of Pines. Apparently when my parents migrated in the US and I already had my own family we moved here in Manila but Baguio will always be our Home❤️

Whenever we come home, The Forest Lodge is always our first choice. From simple milestones to special occasions, it is always our get away place.

Aside of course of the superb homey ambiance & scenery, what we like most is the hospitality and kindness of the staffs. It feels like we’re always at home & glad to say, it’s nice to be home❤️

Recently, I celebrated my Birthday this week, and of course we stayed at Forest Lodge, apparently we were beside a rude guest, to the extent they’re complaining about the crying, laughters & chatters of our kids(of course there are times we can’t control the kids specially when they’re playing) however Forest Lodge see to it we’re transferred to a different room and of course we understand since they always want to give the best experience to their guests.

Agyaman kami unay kakabsat, and looking forward to more memories to celebrate with you❤️

2  Thank angobhazel

Dear angobhazel,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for you feedback!
It is stories like yours that warms our hearts and we are always glad to be a part of your special moments. We are grateful that you have considered us as your home here in Baguio, we look forward to your next homecoming with us.

Thank you and stay safe!

Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

I cannot put into words our recent experience with Forest Lodge. They have all amenities. Room is super clean and cozy. We even requested to have it cleaned everyday. They were very accommodating. They really followed the health protocols and even exceeded it. Thank you for the wonderful stay! We will surely come back!!!

2  Thank allenhjanep2016

Dear allenhjanep2016,

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
We always make sure to be attentive and provide all of our guests needs as much as we can for your most comfortable stay. Health protocols are always practiced at all times for the safety of both guests and employees.

We are excited to accommodate you once again when you come back.
Thank you and stay safe!