All reviews forest view camp john hay breakfast buffet horseback riding indoor pool filling station pine trees dante cruz baguio city butterfly sanctuary balcony door modern hotel room facing air conditioned manor hotel dining area dvd player
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We wanted to stay inside Camp John Hay vicinity for the entire duration of our holiday there. So we booked this despite the non-offer of walk-in rates (so we ended up booking online in front of the front desk officer which feels so ironic at all levels) and from the start we received a good series of unfortunate bad customer service and facilities are just very common or even below standards. Anyway, has anyone encountered hidden charges? In this hotel, they do that a lot! Extra charge for this, additional charge for that. No airconditioning in our room which is overpriced. They will charge you for P3000 for smoking at the terrace?! For what? For cleaning fee, they say. Isn't it already part of the hotel fee we paid upon booking? If they said they are charging because they want the air unpolluted for the people around and that 3rd hand smoking is bad for everyone's health, hey, i will not even dare open my mouth to disagree to that! Our room was not even cleaned the 2nd day, mind you, we even told them twice at the concierge and the counter on our way up to clean out room. And they are charging a separate P3000 for smoking! How ironic! Hey, we should have received a refund for non-cleaning our room! But yeah, average facilities and worst service combined, how do we rate? Even if you have the best facilities but don't pair it up with quality service, it's still trash.

Okay, okay. We enjoyed 2 things there... the Japanese toilet seat which is fully automatic and the yoghurt.

3  Thank Jaq S
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Our home in Baguio City. Staff are very courteous and efficient. Just explain what you want and they will find solution to your needs.
Hotel is conveniently located inside Camp John Hay along Ordonio Dr. This place is perfect for couples; families with kids and friends.
Wide choices of food and must try the merienda buffet.
Thank you Let Monet for a very nice weekend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AHMGI H, Manager at Le Monet Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear jinnitz,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great feedback. We are happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for highlighting our great location and gracious staff our guests will surely look forward to when visiting the city.

Your review has been shared to all our team members. Rest assured that we will continue to provide utmost caring service to all our valued guests. Thank you for helping us promote our must-try merienda buffet too!

I hope your previous stay and experience will bring you back again and again to our hotel. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you in the not-so-distant future.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

This is a small hotel with a very modern design. The rooms are not very big but they are nice with glass enclosed bathrooms and automatic toilet bowls. It's the only hotel I have been to with a tv in the bathroom. The price is very reasonable since it includes buffet breakfast for two. The buffet spread is good for its price. The only thing I didn't like about the place was the very slow and unstable internet which kept on disconnecting.

Room tip: /if you don't like the smell of horses, get a park view room , not a forest view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I spent a quick getaway and was our first time at Le Monet on July 14-15. Baguio has been our 2nd home and tried many hotels/inns in the city but so far, Le Monet provided more than what we paid for.

The hotel is located beside Filling Station and just a walking distance to technohub CJH.

If you're looking for an escape from the usual scenes of the city or your workplace, Le Monet's ambiance and its location offer relaxation and a walk with nature.

Try their Eggs Benedict during breakfast buffet

We just hope that on our next visit, we'll experience a different set of breakfast buffet

Special thanks to Ms. Irish and Ms. Yza for processing the reservation. Thank you to the all-smile staff of the hotel. Great job!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AHMGI H, Manager at Le Monet Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Amapola V,

On behalf of my entire team, I would like to extend my deepest appreciation for sharing your satisfying stay at Le Monet Hotel. I will definitely share this to my team esp. to Yza and Irish. Thank you for communicating your concern about our breakfast buffet. Rest assured that on your next visit an improved breakfast will be served. I will talk to my kitchen team and re-assess our line-up for breakfast. Again, thank you very much for your patronage.

We hope to see you more often at Le Monet Hotel.

Thank you and God bless!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Though the room we stayed is quite small (just like hotels in HK) it has modern-classy interiors and fixtures. They have two double sized bed, four adults can sleep comfortably. I would recommend that you bring your own soap/shampoo/lotion...they will charge you for any additional toiletries. =(
I asked the front desk if we can be allowed to leave a little late than the usual checkout time which is 12:00 because obviously we do not want to pay any extra charges right? But the person I talked to told me that we can stay until 1:00PM but they will charge us half of the published room rate!

Room tip: Bring your own soap/shampoo/tissue...they will charge you for any additional toiletries.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Anna O,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about you recent stay at Le Monet Hotel. I would like to thank you for highlighting the comfort of our room/facility.

On the other hand, I would like to apologize for your not-so-comfortable experience with one of our GSA's on additional toiletry and late checkout charges. I have spoken with them regarding this and has given constructive measure on how to communicate it with guests so it won't sound uncomfortable. Again, my apologies.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.