“Really nice hotel”
Review of Holiday Park Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baguio
Holiday Park Hotel
Ranked #5 of 48 Hotels in Baguio
London, United Kingdom
“Really nice hotel”
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I stayed here for nearly 2 weeks in Aug 2011. At best it would only count as a 3 star because it has no restaurant (but has a breakfast area) or bar.

But the positives are that it is very modern and clean with great service from the staff. In the rainy season it's only 1380p a night which is good.

It also has free internet but as usual in the Phils it goes down a lot. Unlimited coffee in the breakfast area all day is a nice touch as there is a big TV there that you can watch if waiting for anyone in the lobby.

The downside is that there is another building being built right behind this hotel, to be fair it was right outside my window but the worst that happened was I was woke maybe 30 mins before i would have liked..... no big deal really. I'm not sure how it will be over the next few months though.

I would stay here again even with the building work but I would request a room at the front, the double glazing works well.

Overall a good, modern clean hotel with great service, worth a stay.

Room Tip: probably best to get a room at he front of the buildig
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
7 Thank gerry47_11
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Oakland, California
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My wife and I were in Baguio City for a week during our trip to P.I. and wanted a decently priced hotel to stay in that has WiFi. We found this hotel and stayed during their rainy day promo at 1350 PHP. Here are the pros and cons:

Cons: No complimentary/inclusive breakfast with stay, no refrigerator, microwave, hot iron, or hair dryer in the room, limited hot water (warm water) due to waterless heater system that doesn't work very well

Pros: very clean hotel and rooms, centrally located in Baguio city (5 minutes walk to marketplace), spa and massage located next door, awesome restaurant on the corner (Central Park Restaurant), complimentary/inclusive WiFi, and the SERVICE!!!! awesome awesome service.

To elaborate more on the service that my wife and I received, we figured we would have to spend about 3000 PHP for about two loads of laundry that we will accumulate during our stay. We were given a piece of paper with the price of the laundry (priced per piece) and we were fine with it. We brought our laundry down to the front desk to have them turn in for cleaning and thinking that would be about 30 pieces and total 1500-2000 PHP, but MICHAEL (awesome guy by the way) took it upon himself to run uphill to the local laundromat to get our laundry done for cheaper then what would have originally costs us. Where in the hell would an employee do this for their guests? Holiday Park Hotel, that is where you will get that kind of service.

Even though the rooms didn't have a hot iron and ironing board, they were readily available upon request. I don't care about all of the cons that I have listed on here because the next time my wife and I are in Baguio City, this is the only place we will stay regardless of regular price or promo. There is a hotel named Eurotel next door and was built later than Holiday Park Hotel, but it looks tacky and rundown. Holiday Park Hotel looks brand new to us, until one of the employee (Henry on the night shift, awesome guy also) told us that Holiday Park Hotel has been there for years and looks new because they have to clean and wax every night. Plus, their greeters and security guards would run out into traffic to hail a cab for you and I definitely didn't see Eurotel staff doing the same for their hotel guests. Holy Crap Jesus! I love this hotel and its staff, you just can't get better service than this, other hotels should follow their example before they steal all of their potential customers.

It would be more sweet if they had inclusive breakfast, but Central Park Restaurant on the corner of the block has excellent food and decently priced if you are looking for somewhere to satisfy your hunger.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
10 Thank taibo888
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 6 July 2011

I am impressed with the hotel's offer (RAINY DAY PROMO) that's why I decided to cancel the reservation I have made with another hotel. I have spent hours online in search of the most reasonable hotel offers and rates and Holiday Park Hotel topped them all. I will be celebrating our first anniversary with my partner and I am just hoping to have a wonderful weekend getaway next month. I have done my research and I have seen a couple of pictures of the rooms that they have from the guests who have visited the hotel and I have no further questions with their interior designs... Good Job for the free coffee! Hoping for more offers...

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
7 Thank ReinaldLouieRamos
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 11 May 2011

Among all the hotels me and my hubby have seen in Baguio this one is great! Worth it totally,, wifi available , free coffe, friendly staff !! And pretty much accessible. A walking distance to burnham park ! I really recommend this great hotel to all Baguio visitors.

Price was similar to a hotel downtown where it was ugly and dirty totally.

The only bad thing I don't like is that smoking is not allowed. There is even 1000php fine for that.

Paid 1800 php per night !

• Stayed May 2011
8 Thank Roshdy85
sphinx00300, Manager at Holiday Park Hotel, responded to this review, 8 June 2011
We thank you for your review about our hotel and services. We'd like you to know that it's a pleasure serving you and all of our other guests staying at Holiday Park Hotel. We are sorry and we hope that you'll understand that smoking is really prohibited inside the building. Though we have some areas in which smoking is allowed. Thank you and we hope to see you again. (:
Cainta, Philippines
Reviewed 24 April 2011

We stayed here for 3 days and absolutely loved it! Staff are nice and courteous. Market and famous resto like Cafe by the ruins, O Mai Khan, Sizzling Plate and Solibao are all just walking distance from this hotel. Place is well maintained and clean. With unlimited coffee offered at the cafe. Whenever we consider revisiting baguio, Holiday Park Hotel will always be at the top of our list!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
7 Thank dime060608
It's good to hear your review our valued guest. Thank you for considering our hotel as your top choice whenever you'll be visiting Baguio again. We are just eager enough to serve you over again. Indeed our boutique hotel offers you a cozy and homey place to stay and your comfort is our priority. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.