“1st of many trips to Baguio”

Roadhouse Barn Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 417 Restaurants in Baguio
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 16
Description: A restaurant that will offer a menu featuring our "Barn" chicken - a mouthwatering one-of-a-kind recipe made with homemade rub that is slowly oven roasted til perfection, served with all natural "Karee" sauce. Other options include USDA grade steaks - grilled to your liking, all day breakfast platters, Filipino favorites and American paninis, omelets and wraps. :)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Took my parents to Baguio while they were here visiting. On our second day we decided to try the Roadhouse Barn. We really enjoyed our visit. The fresh strawberry shakes are delicious, and every one of our choices turned out to be really good. I had the Brats double burger. It was huge! It had 2 burger patties and 2 brats with onions and lots of melted cheese, all for 349 peso that works out to 6.50 in Usa dollars. My mom had the Baked Mac and cheese and my Dad had the Barn soup. We got great service and was cool finding out one of the owners was the cook. I will be returning again for another visit with my wife so she can experience the food in person.

2  Thank EdwardPBaddict

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I went today with my son for our lunch near Wright Park and it is easy to find... resto is clean and neat... price is reasonable... best of all, FOOD IS GREAT !!! Juicylicious!!!

2  Thank Familymanphilippines
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Succulent grilled steaks are just a few of favourites and also Roadhouse’ very own, one of a kind barn chicken that are marinated into incredibly moist and tender recipe.. so yummy!!

Changga are a must try too and their pasta with deliciously made sauce, tenderly cooked pork.. and please try their fish dishes for non meat diners, a must.
Roadhouse Barn recipes has this ultimate taste, that I am a super fan of, I couldn’t ask for anything else.
Coffee and dessert to end the meal with apple crumble and profitteroles.. this restaurant is a top-notch!!

Roadhouse Barn is my family and friends’ favourite hang out. Very welcoming and very friendly staffs with a delightful ambience, Such a lovely place to dine!

Thank you Roadhouse Barn!!

2  Thank Karee K
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

From the location down to the food, staff and amenities, this place is awesome! I’m very particular with the cleanliness of a restaurant and this place, I must say, belongs to the list of cleanest restaurants in the city of pines! I’ve been trying to learn how to cook my steak perfectly and now I don’t have to. I simply have to visit this place and get my own delicious serving!

2  Thank John E
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Our American guests were craving for steaks when we saw this resto on the internet. We came all the way from Isabela and Roadhouse Barn Restaurant did not disappoint. We were in Baguio for 4 days and 3 nights, and we were there every dinner time for 3 straight nights! We love everything this resto is offering! The food, the place, and the staff were superb! Will definitely go back, and we will recommend it to everyone we know!

2  Thank Ivan S