Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$69
Hotels.com$69
Priceline$56
Travelocity$69
SuperTravel$65
Lol.travel$82
All reviews hot water eggs our room was spacious stayed one night nice stay excellent breakfast laundry service shower peru luggage tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

Good location. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice place to stay. Good breakfast. The place was clean and tea was available. They held our luggage for a couple days while we were gone for a bit. It was a good option for us!

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 19 July 2022 via mobile

This was our first visit to Peru and so we had many questions. The staff was very attentive, took good care of our needs. Front desk employees were very helpful with local information.
Our room was spacious, clean and the bed comfortable. The laundry service worked well.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 20 April 2022 via mobile

The room is large and comfortable The location is excellent The staff is very friendly and helpful with any request and an excellent breakfast! Great hotel worth the price
The only thing that bothers me a bit is that it takes a lot of time to get hot water and sometimes they are not really hot

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 10 November 2021 via mobile

We stayed one night at hotel sol plaza, the room was very nice, clean, spacious, amazing bath, everything you need! We booked a tour with them and everything went smoothly, we were able to leave our luggage at the reception, had a delicious breakfast! The next day we picked up our luggage and we were even able to take a shower before leaving. The staff is very attentive and kind. I can only recommend!

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

First, the staff is very friendly and efficient. Checking in and out went smoothly and quickly. They are also very good at arranging transportation. Both mornings that I was there, they had a lobby full of people needing transfers, and they handled it well. My room was very comfortable, and the Wi-Fi was very good. I also liked that the location is close to a main square, where some kind of celebration was going on. Directly across the street, is a friendly little restaurant where I ate dinner once. Convenient and very good. I think the hotel breakfast is also good, because people seemed to like it. I am not a breakfast person myself, so I don’t know personally. Overall, I really liked the place, and would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2020