Lowest prices for your stay
$59
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
$56
View deal
Expedia.com$80
Travelocity$80
ZenHotels.com$80
All reviews hot water eggs our room was spacious stayed one night nice stay excellent breakfast laundry service shower peru luggage tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

First, the staff is very friendly and efficient. Checking in and out went smoothly and quickly. They are also very good at arranging transportation. Both mornings that I was there, they had a lobby full of people needing transfers, and they handled it well. My room was very comfortable, and the Wi-Fi was very good. I also liked that the location is close to a main square, where some kind of celebration was going on. Directly across the street, is a friendly little restaurant where I ate dinner once. Convenient and very good. I think the hotel breakfast is also good, because people seemed to like it. I am not a breakfast person myself, so I don’t know personally. Overall, I really liked the place, and would definitely stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2020

Excellent breakfast of hot entrees and fresh fruit comes with the room, large room and the bed had alpaca bed covers, which were so cozy, clean bathroom. This hotel provide coco tea if you are adjusting to the altitude.

Reviewed 22 February 2020

Great hotel in downtown (just a step from the main square). All amenities of a 4⭐️ Can be found here. Great breakfast and service (ask for the oxygen tank in room if necessary, I did) Definitely recommendable!

Reviewed 12 February 2020

I found this hotel to be an excellent stay--clean, friendly staff, comfortable, good breakfast, and 1/2 block from the central plaza. My husband and I enjoyed a restful time as well as being very near the yearly festival of St. Mary Candeleria. We would definitely stay there again!

Room tip: Refrigerator, wifi, heater, and comfortable bed.
Reviewed 11 February 2020

Staff , facility and location couldn’t be better, really , I’d change very little after staying in this location . Very happy to have found your place! Definitely will comeback and be a guest , I will recommend your facility in a flash !

Room tip: Toiletries selection are short , otherwise , no major complaints .
Date of stay: January 2020