Checking in after a 10 hour train trip on Andean Explorer was a bit of a debacle.... just one person at reception, whilst quite a number of people were trying to check in. He even ran off to show a travel agent a room whilst we were waiting to collect our passports (after he wanted to photocopy them). Not a good start.
Hotel is around 5 minutes from centre of town, but as we were there for only 12 hours, we couldnt tell if this was a positive or a negative.
Room was OK, nothing special, but the view was great.
Large open fires in the restaurant and the bar were very welcoming on a cold night. Dinner was excellent. The (included) buffet breakfast was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno is located on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, and offers its visitors spectacular views and a wide variety of services in order to make their trip an unforgettable experience. The hotel has 44 - 100% non-smoker comfortable Superior rooms on two floors and a Suite. Some rooms offer a breathtaking view of Lake Titicaca. All rooms are equiped with stove, safe deposit box, coffee kit, iron and hair dryer. Casa Andina Private Collection Puno features: Internet Center, Internet WiFi, ATM, laundry services and parking. After a long day of walking rest and relax in our Massage Salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Puno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno Hotel Puno
- Puno Casa Andina Private Collection