Lowest prices for your stay
$29
$30
Hotels.com$29
Travelocity$29
FindHotel$30
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Excellent hotel all clean and beautiful, the ideal location, very close to a beautiful 100% recommended experience, family outing and we are all very satisfied with the hotel very friendly and attentive staff.

Room tip: quite room
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

Very nice and helpful staff and ok conditions for a short stay.The room was a bit cold but there were good blankets to keep warm. They let me check in almost at 5.00 am. I am very pleased about this fact.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

Perfectly located hotel, with great amenities and breakfast!
The staff and receptionist were super helpful and very understanding.
Would definitely recommend staying here if you are in the town of Puno!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Leah S
Reviewed 10 January 2020 via mobile

I have stayed in Suites Antonio for 3 nights, initially booking only for one night (as I wasn’t sure what to expect) & then extending for two more nights.
Services are very good for the price you pay, plenty of fresh fruit for breakfast, good pressure & lots of hot water in the shower, good location, kitchen where you can store your food or even cook your dinner! I had asked for quiet room and that’s what I got. There is no elevator but the staff helped me to the 3rd floor with my luggage. Since I had bad head cold I immediately asked for heater since I knew that it could get cold at night. I got one straight away, but because it was making little bit too much noice at night I asked for the oil radiator the next morning and got it. I had nice, relaxed & warm stay. Special thank you for Jimena and Jean Paul for all their help: organizing my trips, dinner recommendations. They even let me stay one extra hour free of charge in the confort of my room while I was waiting for taxi to the airport.
One recommendation: in similar hotel in Cusco they provided hot water bottles with funny covers in each bed which then clients can refill themselves with warm water for the night. With the minimum investment I think that would be great idea that guests would really like!
Thank you again!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed in for a couple of nights.

For the price, we were pleasantly surprised by the size of the room and the great shower! The staff were also very friendly and it's in a great location. The breakfast was also very nice.

The only downside was some if the street noise and the lack if really black out curtains. Nothing earplugs and an eye mask can't sort.

We'd definitely recommend staying here!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jack J