“Exquisite libanese food in David.”

Cafe Rincon Libanes
Ranked #5 of 130 Restaurants in David
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Gastronomy is something that transcends the borders of its origins, giving you the opportunity to taste flavors from other lands In Café Rincón Libanes we have brought an important part of our country to the center of the beautiful city of David in the province of Chiriquí, recreating a traditional Middle Eastern atmosphere that accompanied by our special dishes, allows anyone who enters through the doors of the restaurant leave for a moment the hustle and bustle of the street and relax tasting our menu and drinks, finely prepared for a demanding palate. In the same way, we include in our options an international type menu, with special cuts of beef and local dishes for those who wish to go traditional. All this accompanied by our wines and beers or a relaxing "Arguile or Hookah" with fruit flavors. Welcome to Lebanon, Welcome To Café Rincon Libanes
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Great libanese and arab food in the city of David. I have been there many times and has always been a very good experience. We have always asked for the Lebanon tables which come with many different entrees and main dishes and might be ordered for 2, 4 or even 6 persons.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Have never had a bad meal here. Food is nicely prepared, presented and delicious. We usually order off the appetizer list .. Pita bread first, then everything we want to stuff it with...hummus, falafel, baba ganousch, labne, and the condiments are free (pickles, jalapenos, onions, tomatoes ...)

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018

The atmosphere is decent of an old converted house is what it seemed like. The female waitress was absolutely awful. frown on her face. drops your plates and drinks on the table and is immediately turning to go somewhere else and we were one of two couples in the whole place. I had finished my water when she brought our falafel and she moved my water glass to put down the plate or should I say reach over and drop the plate.Never did she ask if I would want something to drink after she picked up my empty glass and dropped it back down. Had no helpfull knowledge of the food and then when she brought out what we had ordered it was not what she told me I was getting. I asked for an extra piece of Naan type bread she looked like she thought I was crazy and when she brought it it was cold and hard. The falafel was burned and not edible but she never asked why we did not eat it all ( all 4 tiny overpriced pieces ). No people, Waiting or serving skills whatsoever. It was so bad that as soon as my wife finished a portion of her sharwma which she said was decent. The service was so horrible that i left my plate and gave no tip. Never would I recommend this place to anyone and have had the delight in keeping many people from going there. Worst service in any country I have ever been. I pass through David on business 1 to two times per month all year long and we both love shwarma but after that night of disappointment I will not be having it there. The night was not a complete disaster as we ended up at Sushi & Pizza and it was pretty darn tasty and a smiling very helpful staff. Been back there 5 times already. If you want to spend your hard earned money there just drive by and throw it out the window then go somewhere proper for dinner. Absolutely the worst experience in at least 20 years or more.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank CaptainTaco
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We were not impressed. Food was average at best. Falafel was too much burned, olives not good, hummus very average. The service... the guy was nice but very confused and messed up twice. And all of it was not cheap so bad value for money. We don't expect to get back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Their food is consistent and good. Its is my kids favorite restaurant. We get their special tea sit back and munch. I try to go once a month.

Date of visit: December 2017