“always good food and friendly greeting”

Restaurante Mar Del Peru
Ranked #4 of 128 Restaurants in David
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 2 March 2017

My wife and I eat there at least once a month. Always good food and service, and a nice selection, reasonable prices for what you get. Our favorite restaurant. Hard to find the first time but worth it. They are moving soon . I am in a wheelchait and they always help my wife getting it out of the car.

1  Thank 606charlie

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal here. It's a little north of the main drag and sports a fascinating combination of red curtains and strong colours in the decor but the food was lovely. We fancied a little more chilli and the tiny Peruvian side dish of extra hot sauce was excellent.

The service was really attentive and he obviously cared about our experience. Several locals popped in and were served without any need to consult the menu suggesting a regular institution. Great value and a real taste of local cuisine.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We don't know what the names are but both of our meals were wonderful. My wife had steak (cooked perfectly) topped with shellfish with a marinade. I had a steak (also perfectly cooked) with shrimp and longostinas in a delicious gravy sauce. We topped this off with pisco sours. Perfect dinner for my wife's birthday.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

The service was slow. My meal came out before my wife's was served. The table staff seemed to "disappear" rather than to take care of their customers.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

I was able to find this restaurant in David.Two blocks past ?Meduca turn right and go five or six blocks on the right. It is at a busy corner. The atmosphere and decor is very nice. I was greeted by two owners, one speaking Spanish and the other English. I chose a typical Peruvian dish of covvina with a yellow spicy sauce and shrimp. One of the owners showed me a dinner for two with clams, calamari, shrimp and other sea foods. I saw several items on the menu that I might try on a future trip to David

2  Thank BigDogPanama