“A keeper”
Review of JuiceMi Panama - CLOSED

JuiceMi Panama
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 10
Description: Imagine a chef whose ONLY goal is to offer amazingly healthy, great tasting food by using local, raw, ingredients combining them into flavorful fare... So it's good-day "juice from concentrate", sayonara "high fructose corn syrup", peace out "preservatives (natural ones too)", beat it "shelf stable mixes" and HELLO fresh, natural products like no other on the market.
Reviewed 19 July 2017

FOund this little gem last time in town. The taco salad is huge. You wont be hungry afterwards. The owner is a delight and will guide you through their extensive menu. Only been there for lunch which always left me full for the rest of the day

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This place is a nice, clean and convenient to anywhere you may live in Boquete. It has most of the local fare and typical choices for breakfast. The juice selection is broad according to the seasonal choices. It is most refreshing at any time of the day and you can sit and watch all the activity in town.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

This is a new, little known, restaurant in downtown Boquete. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, AND you can have breakfast for dinner or anytime of the day. The food is wonderful. They have the BEST hamburgers in town and the best chicken sandwich I have ever had! The cuisine is American, Mexican, Panamanian. It has a wide variety of foods and wonderful smoothies. They also serve wine and beer. Great place to eat and the owner is very friendly and eager to please with whatever taste you wish to try. Try it, you won't be disappointed that you did.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend ordered an "adios cafe" juice drink at JuiceMi and after drinking about half of it, she noticed a small black fly. No big deal, it happens, she took it out and drank some more. After she noticed another fly she removed the lid and found up to 5 flies in the juice. After explaining as calmly as possible to the owner, David, he left with the cup and came back 5 minutes later. He then went on a rant like a child about how everything in his kitchen was clean and fresh and even tried to get us to come look at his kitchen, talk about making your customers more than uncomfortable. After we declined his offer he said "well I don't know what to tell you, I don't know what you saw that made you think there were bugs in your juice." That was the point I knew we would never return. No "I'm sorry" at all. He, nor the waitress came back to us even after 20 minutes of eating our food. I had to get up and ask him for the check myself. The poor waitress had to come give me the check. David never came back to say anything. Later found out from some local friends that David is not a nice person when you get to know him on a personal level.. awful.

5  Thank Ryan W
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Came here with friends. Tacos, burrito bowls and hamburgers were tasty and plentiful. My hamburger precooked was the size of a baseball! Best hamburger in town in my opinion. Didn't try a smoothie, but friends did and liked it very much. So glad we found out about this place!