“Great trip, kind people”
Review of The Haven and Spa

The Haven and Spa
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Boquete
Reviewed 23 June 2017

My mom and I went to the Haven expecting to take advantage of the fabulous spa services and serene setting. Unfortunately, my mom injured herself on the first day and we were not able to enjoy it the way we had thought. However, the staff was so kind and accommodating. The owner even helped her to our room when she could not walk. They brought us ice and cleaned the room while we were there since we really could not leave. We were still able to enjoy the quiet nights, and the TV in the room (which a lot of spas don't have) was a lifesaver. We will never forget the kindness shown to us here and we will return.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Megan H
The-Haven-Spa, General Manager at The Haven and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you so much for your review. It was such a shame your Mom hurt herself on vacation I hope she is better now and that the journey home wasn't too difficult. All the best The Haven

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Went to The Haven with my mom. We relaxed, detoxed and just enjoyed the tranquility. We are planning a trip next year with the extended family. The room was clean. The staff was lovely and friendly. The British owner was on site and truly demonstrated a genuine interest in our wellness.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Felicity C
The-Haven-Spa, Manager at The Haven and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with us.
Best wishes The Haven Team

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

The rooms were clean and comfortable. We loved the room with the terrace so we could sit and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature.
Service was outstanding with Brian's friendly help with all our queries and needs.
Daily complimentary muffins, yogurt, milk, cereal etc was a nice touch.

Stayed: May 2017

Thank your for taking the time to write a review for us. So glad to hear you enjoyed your surrounds. Best wishes The Haven

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights at The Haven and it was perfect. Beautiful little oasis in a fantastic little town. The rooms were gorgeous and very clean; very spa-like from an American point of view. (I can't find my notes, which is a bummer because I really like to personally acknowledge the staff). The front reception was wonderful...helpful and courteous. Brian was terrific and so we're the two young ladies. Angela gave a great massage in the spa area. I also met the owners from Kent England. Very nice couple! Highly recommend! Book direct with The Haven... don't go thru a booking site.
The grounds are beautiful!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank richard t
The-Haven-Spa, Manager at The Haven and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Good Day Richard
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Very glad to hear your enjoyed your stay in Boquete and The Haven
Best Wishes from us all

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The dictionary defines the word Haven as "a place of safety or refuge." And that's just what the Haven Spa Hotel, in Boquete, Panama is to me! I usually start my day on the threadmill or in the swimming pool. If on the threadmill, while running, my eyes look thru the giant pool room windows out onto the astoundingly beautiful and manicured landscape that is truly a slice of paradise and I "lose myself" in it's stunning beauty. If I'm starting the day out in the pool, I don my sony waterproof stereo mp3 headphones (loaded with my favorite music), and then i slip on my mask and snorkel before I enter the resistance pool. Then I turn on the music, set the current for about 130 and proceed to swim and get "lost in a dream." As I've said, the pool is surrounded by huge picture windows on the side and overhead. On a sunny day the solar rays dance on and thru the water and one is transported into a magical, shimmering world of peace and Serenity. Afterwards I visit their superbly equipped weight room where I usually workout two body parts per session. After hitting the weights I retire to their wonderful tranquility room to have a drink of lemon water and to meditate on what lays before me for the rest of the day. I usually cap off my daily visit to the haven with a 15 minute session in the steam room. After a shower and getting dressed, I am ready for my day and ready for the world! I highly, highly recommend that if you're ever in Boquete Panama, stop into the haven Spa Hotel for an overnight stay, a workout, massage, some steam or Sauna, a relaxing pause in their most beautiful surroundings or "all of the above." Go treat yourself. You deserve it! And say hello to Howard and his wonderful staff for me. Tell 'em Bill Hytower sent you! Peace.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Hello Melissa
It is wonderful to hear how you enjoy our Haven
Many Thanks for your review