All reviewsyogurtsauna and steam roomendless poolyoga classesgreat gymtranquility roomlemon waterhealthy breakfastthe ownersmall poollate at nightprivate patiosmall hotelreception areathe entire staffwalk into townbeautiful grounds
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

The rooms were clean and comfortable. We loved the room with the terrace so we could sit and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature.
Service was outstanding with Brian's friendly help with all our queries and needs.
Daily complimentary muffins, yogurt, milk, cereal etc was a nice touch.

Stayed: May 2017
The-Haven-Spa, General Manager at The Haven and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank your for taking the time to write a review for us. So glad to hear you enjoyed your surrounds. Best wishes The Haven

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights at The Haven and it was perfect. Beautiful little oasis in a fantastic little town. The rooms were gorgeous and very clean; very spa-like from an American point of view. (I can't find my notes, which is a bummer because I really like to personally acknowledge the staff). The front reception was wonderful...helpful and courteous. Brian was terrific and so we're the two young ladies. Angela gave a great massage in the spa area. I also met the owners from Kent England. Very nice couple! Highly recommend! Book direct with The Haven... don't go thru a booking site.
The grounds are beautiful!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank richard t
The-Haven-Spa, Manager at The Haven and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Good Day Richard
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Very glad to hear your enjoyed your stay in Boquete and The Haven
Best Wishes from us all

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The dictionary defines the word Haven as "a place of safety or refuge." And that's just what the Haven Spa Hotel, in Boquete, Panama is to me! I usually start my day on the threadmill or in the swimming pool. If on the threadmill, while running, my eyes look thru the giant pool room windows out onto the astoundingly beautiful and manicured landscape that is truly a slice of paradise and I "lose myself" in it's stunning beauty. If I'm starting the day out in the pool, I don my sony waterproof stereo mp3 headphones (loaded with my favorite music), and then i slip on my mask and snorkel before I enter the resistance pool. Then I turn on the music, set the current for about 130 and proceed to swim and get "lost in a dream." As I've said, the pool is surrounded by huge picture windows on the side and overhead. On a sunny day the solar rays dance on and thru the water and one is transported into a magical, shimmering world of peace and Serenity. Afterwards I visit their superbly equipped weight room where I usually workout two body parts per session. After hitting the weights I retire to their wonderful tranquility room to have a drink of lemon water and to meditate on what lays before me for the rest of the day. I usually cap off my daily visit to the haven with a 15 minute session in the steam room. After a shower and getting dressed, I am ready for my day and ready for the world! I highly, highly recommend that if you're ever in Boquete Panama, stop into the haven Spa Hotel for an overnight stay, a workout, massage, some steam or Sauna, a relaxing pause in their most beautiful surroundings or "all of the above." Go treat yourself. You deserve it! And say hello to Howard and his wonderful staff for me. Tell 'em Bill Hytower sent you! Peace.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Hello Melissa
It is wonderful to hear how you enjoy our Haven
Many Thanks for your review
Best wishes

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We found The Haven to be a real heaven vacation. The beds are really confortable, the romos very spacious, quietness and surrounded by nature everywhere. We gave ourself a fantastic treat with the massages, fácil and the mini shop where we could by the delicious body scrubs to do later at home and remebering this awsome experience, totally recomended!

Room Tip: all rooms are very well located
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
The-Haven-Spa, General Manager at The Haven and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Hello Maria
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and recommending The Haven
Best wishes us all

Reviewed 25 April 2017

It’s usually my stay in our business/pleasure visits for the simple reason that it's very quiet and tasteful place, especially the garden, where you can rest pleasantly and at the same time it's close to “la central de Boquete”. At each visit, a stop at the Spa is required, professional and prepared staff. Let me stress this out, the Spa it’s a must!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Alejandro, for choosing The Haven for you business/pleasure trips to Boquete. We look forward to seeing you in the future
All the best from The Haven Team