All reviews small canyon delicious lunch views are spectacular beautiful place spa volcano beauty panama peruvian town david furniture climate river
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Highly recommend it! Excellente food, my suggestion the portobello mushrooms and the ribs .. fantastic! To finish up a nice cup of coffee at the garden. This is the place to just enjoy the moment with your family, couple, friends. Do not forget to have a beer at the bar with the beautiful views

Room Tip: Best views, cozy rooms, fantastic food
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Very peaceful and friendly 5 day stay in Boquete. I went to see the views at Los Molinos, and while looking, I was chatting with the friendly staff. The ladies encouraged me to try staying the night sometime, so I did. The building is quality and has a safe, luxurious feel to it. I had a delicious lunch in the restaurant- the food costs a bit more than some other places, but it was absolutely excellent. The hotel has a bar outside and lovely pool and seating areas. I was able to book inside the hotel for 1 night but moved to one of the villas for the other nights. My favorite was inside the hotel but the villas also were great, more private (not as luxurious but also cost was less too). You can pull your car right up too the door at the villa, which I loved. There is also a spa and decent workout room with weights and treadmill.

Room Tip: The room inside the hotel building was really lovely- mine faced the ravine with big open windows.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

If you want to spend quality time with your family and enjoy real good food, this is the place to go. Service is well above average compared to other restaurants in the area. The waiter that took care of us was really helpful and friendly and clarified all our doubts about the menu. The restaurant is extremely well maintained and very comfortable. We recommend the fish ceviche with passion fruit sauce, as well as the salmon with black risotto. Excellent!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This hotel has to have one of the best views I have seen anywhere. The hotel overlooks an immense canyon. There are several waterfalls that drop down into the Cochea river. My family and I stayed in one of the villas. The villas are very nice and well equipped with a full kitchen. There is a TV in the living area and also one in each of the bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Everyone was super nice and helpful. I will definitely be going back.

Room Tip: If you are travelling with your family I suggest you stay in one of the villas.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Its a must stop on the way to Boquete. Either for staying the night or to eat at the restaurant.
The views are spectacular all around the hacienda.
Service at the restaurant is very good. Above city standards.
Children are welcome and will enjoy the pool, view and the playgrounds.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family