“Very Tasty Indeed”

The Garden Restaurant & Country Store
Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Boquete
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 9
Description: The Garden Restaurant and Country Store offers some of the freshest and best ingredients to create a wholesome twenty-five plus item salad bar. In addition to the salad bar, enjoy our other specialty items such as wood grilled hamburgers, smoked chicken, fresh rainbow trout, and much more. The Garden is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday Breakfast Monday through Friday from 8:00am trhoug 10:30am. Lunch is served from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have to start by saying the owners are super friendly... SUPER friendly. Our bus got into town after they "officially" closed but she still made us some fantastic chicken quesadillas. The chicken was smoked to perfection. We also had breakfast later in the week. I highly recommend the beef steak in a local inspired sauce. My wife had an American breakfast that was good also.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This place has all the traditional foods one gets normally in any good US restaurant...

Good but fattening... not healthy but tasty.... so, it is up to each person to judge what they want to put in their bodies.

As I say, the food is delicious and unfortunately I won't be going back as I have decided to eat healthily. But I can't say anything bad about this place really... it is a lifestyle choice and each to his own...

2  Thank tarzantheman
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This homey family run restaurant seems to have quite a loyal local following. I don’t quite fall into that category but the daughter of the owners, who are from the States, really has a magic touch when it comes to pies, brownies and the like. Being a terrible baker myself, I appreciate the difference between great and less than great sweets. Her pecan pie was the best ever. Her donuts, available only on Fridays, are amazing. My partner's favorite is the filled chocolate and mine, the maple filled. Exceptional. She bakes with a light hand and puts love in every bite. Certainly the best baked goods in Boquete. They offer WiFi too.

2  Thank Libby H
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We always come here for the juicy and tender BBQ brisket, marinated and smoked for 8 hours reminds me of good old Texas BBQ. The tacos are amazing!! Also the brisket taco salad is a must try. After lunch we all had some homemade ice cream it was delicious.

1  Thank Jimbaker24
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The atmosphere was a country store with fresh vegetable to buy or use in the meal they prepare. It is a family run restaurant and each member of the family give so much love in their food prep and to the customers. We were vegan and Romsey went out of her way to prepare a wonderful meal for us.

1  Thank sjmitch1