Lowest prices for your stay
$140
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
$153
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$136
Travelocity
Priceline$153
ZenHotels.com$174
All reviews marco polo reception staff pc hotel duty manager great job business trip health club special thanks excellent stay executive lounge front office comfortable stay house keeping food was amazing thank you so much ms services
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

Checkin was very smooth front desk is doing great job well educated and decipline staff highly recommended this hotel I would love to come here again and nice interaction with Aqsa. She guide us according to our naming list and ascot us

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Dear 83asiu,

Greetings from Pearl Continental Rawalpindi. We sincerely appreciate your valued feedback and look forward to welcoming you again with assurance of our best attention and services.

Reviewed 2 August 2022

Our trip was amazing, the highlight of our trip was our breakfast Marco Polo. The staff at Marcopolo was very efficient and friendly, specially Sidra, Qasim, Nasir and Shahroze. Overall experience was great, will definitely visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2022

Dear 210mairak

Reviewed 30 July 2022 via mobile

Outstanding experience overall . Services was above as per my expectations.staff of front desk is
very professional especially duty manager sajid.he was very helpful during our whole stay .
We will recommend PC to our friends and family and will visit again very soon .

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 646nasreenr

Reviewed 30 July 2022

Short review as I haven’t slept. I have been coming to PC Rawalpindi from the last 5 years due to my job nature being an airline captain. From customer service to improving themselves, this hotel just doesn’t care. I am writing this review while staying in one of the rooms. Due to the nature of my job, we need uninterrupted rest and sleep and they make sure you don’t get any. When I checked in on 28th July, my room AC was not working properly for the whole night due to lack of cleaning and when I came back after flying for 14 hours. Renovation work was being carried out right above me without any prior notice. I asked the duty manager repeatedly if she could change my room or ask them to stop as I hadn’t slept for nearly 25 hours now! She conveniently said that no room is available and I will ask them to stop the work in progress. I took this as a sign of relief but as soon as I fell asleep they started renovation again! The managers and front office staff takes no interest in customer satisfaction or what kind of people are staying with them. Not recommended in any sense. They should know that crew members have odd working hours and need to be adjusted in rooms where they can get proper uninterrupted sleep and rest. Disappointed!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank safi553

Dear safi553

We extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. We take pride in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. We will be passing on your complaint to the relevant department to further investigate the matter.

Pearl Continental Hotel, Rawalpindi

Reviewed 23 July 2022

I would advise against staying at this hotel under any circumstances. The service is pathetic - every touch point with their staff was extremely frustrating, the rooms are completely dated, you will keep calling and calling before any staff shows up for anything, and the problem still will not be resolved. Fundamental issues with the way that this property is being managed, clearly.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 298umarq
Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, General Manager at Pearl Continental Hotel Rawalpindi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2022

Dear Umar,