See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I had a package of hammam with black soap cleaning(40minutes), a body mask(40minutes)and a Agan oil massage(30 minutes). We agreed by writing the time and price on the paper. Since the receptionist doesn't speak English. I said it is almost 2 hours, the receptionist woman remind me 110 minutes is 1 hour and 50 minutes.

During the whole process, there is no steam at all. I feel very cold. After telling the massage lady several times, she began to use warmer water. I began to feel warmer when scrubbing and massage begans.I laid down on a piece of plastic on the floor for the whole process. There is no curshion or other things , nothing but the plastic on the floor. There is no shower afterwards, I feel very oily after the whole process.

I checked the time. It was 1 hour and 30 minutes instead of 1 hour 50 minutes. I went back to the receptionist, she siad something in French that she told by mistake to the massage lady since in French 30 and 50. I could go back to have another 20minutes...... I dont understand her since i dont speak French, i could only guess based on her body language and facial expression. I said i would not take off the clothes and lay there for another 20minutes. I wrote on the paper that I got 1/6 time less, so at least i could have the 1/6 money back. She doesnt agree with it of course. It ends up not friendly.

I walked back to my own hotel to take a shower. After about a quarter shower, I feel not oily at more. The skin does feel more smooth.

I would next time first check what is inside and at least a shower. Laying on the floor is very very difficult.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I really like the hotel. The service in the check in was super Good, helpfull, and so nice and friendly.the location in the medina was awesome. You only had to walk out of the door, to stand in the middle of the old town. The hamam was also really good. In totally a great experience

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2016

This was a truly disappointing hammam experience. I went with a friend, the two women who did the hammam spoke to each other over us, did not engage with us, were extremely rough and disinterested, expensive and disappointing experience!! Would not go back there.

Room Tip: Not applicable
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Building project during my stay prohibited rest during the day and use of roof terrace. No change of sheets during a 6 day stay. Restaurant seemed permanently closed. No daily house-keeping. Slobby and uprofessional reception service at check- out with several mistakes and demand of paying man thousand dirhams in cash due to "connection problems". Overall a disappointing experience.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2015

I went to Lalla Mira for hammam and scrub and received an excellent service. The premises were clean, the scrubber very skilful and professional. Recommended for fourty minutes of total relax in the hearth of Essauoira at a very fair price.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends